Stunning one bedroom apartment finished to the highest of standards with parking and its own private balcony, Pontcanna is within a short stroll of the apartment with the City centre being within five minutes
Immaculate one bedroom executive apartment situated within the highly desirable St Winefrides gated development and being within a short walk of all the bars and restaurants of the ever popular Pontcanna, St Winefrides was originally a hospital that was re developed recently with some stunning contemporary features, the apartment has some lovely features including its own balcony area overlooking the front aspect, the kitchen is well equipped also to include wine cooler and dishwasher, early viewing highly recommended on this quite stunning apartment
Communal Entrance Hallways
Entered via large glazed electronically operated doors onto a well maintained communal area with stairs and lift to all floors
Quality "Karen" type flooring, video entry intercom system, dark wood quality doors into all rooms, large laundry cupboard with plumbing for washing machine as well as good shelf storage areas, recess ceiling mounted spot lighting
Living Area 19' 2" x 11' 4" ( 5.84m x 3.45m )
A quite lovely, light and airy living space with large double glazed patio doors and full length side paneling opening onto the apartments private balcony which overlooks the front aspect of the apartment, recess. Ceiling mounted spot lighting, quality "Karden" type flooring, slim line wall mounted low cost wall heater opening onto:
Kitchen 5' 11" x 3' 11" ( 1.80m x 1.19m )
A quite lovely kitchen space finished to a very high and contemporary standard, including a range of base units with matching wall cupboards over, with white, granite type worksurfaces, recess stainless steel sink unit, integrated appliances to include "Bosch" dishwasher, induction type electric hob with oven under and cooker hood over, 50/50 split fridge freezer, the flooring is the same as that in the living area and again finished to the highest of standards, double glazed windows overlooking the front aspect of the apartment with ceiling mounted spot lighting also
Bedroom 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Large double glazed windows overlooking the front aspect of the property and allowing in a huge amount of natural light, fitted carpet, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and dressing table, slimline wall mounted electric wall heater
En Suite Shower Room
Stunning shower room with tiled floor and walls, large glass fronted shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc, wall mounted, mirror fronted medicine cabinet, chrome finished towel warmer, ceiling spot lighting, extractor unit
All outside areas are maintained to a very high standard with two electric gates offering access into the development, designate parking for one car to the rear of the development.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.