Prepare to be impressed! Welcome to Gordon Road, Burton Joyce! This beautifully presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the highly sought after village location, benefiting from stunning rural surroundings and potential to extend. Call now to arrange a viewing!
William H Brown are delighted to present this immaculately presented two bedroom detached bungalow. Situated in the highly desirable village location of Burton Joyce, the property benefits from garage, ample off road parking and out buildings. In brief comprising of, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, bedroom one, bedroom two and family bathroom. With deceptively spacious accommodation throughout, a viewing must be booked to appreciate the properties true potential!
With double glazed UPVC door to front elevation, leading into entrance hallway with two double glazed windows to front and side elevation, radiator and access to rooms.
Lounge 17' 8" x 11' 5" ( 5.38m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, TV point, two radiators and remote controlled feature gas fireplace with marble surround.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 15' 1" ( 2.69m x 4.60m )
With access from bedroom two. With double glazed French doors to rear elevation leading into the garden and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 2" max ( 3.89m x 2.79m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base and draw units, integrated oven, inregated hob with extractor fan over, solid oak work surfaces, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine, sink and drainer unit and ceiling spot lighting. Space for dining table and door giving access to the driveway to the side.
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 12' 8" ( 2.79m x 3.86m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
With UPVC door to rear elevation leading into the conservatory and radiator.
With double glazed window to side elevation and three piece suite comprising of, bath with fitted shower over with foldable shower screen, low flush WC, hand wash basin, storage cupboard and fully tiled walls.
Garage 19' x 8' 2" ( 5.79m x 2.49m )
Detached brick build garage with automatically up and over doors, plenty of storage cupboards, with double glazed window to side elevation.
Utility 8' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.49m x 2.21m )
With access beside the garage with window to rear elevation and additional storage cupboards.
To the front of the property there is a newly constructed brick wall with inset fencing, wrought iron gates open through to the driveway, providing ample off road parking. To the rear of the property there is an extremely well kept privately enclosed garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and plant boundaries, water feature and apple tree. To the end of the garden there is a garden shed, summer house and green house.
Summer House 7' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.41m x 1.80m )
Timbre structure with double glazed window to side and French doors to the front,
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.