This three bedroom detached bungalow is situated at the bottom of a quiet cul-de-sac location and is also within walking distance to town. This property benefits from a 21ft Lounge, 15ft master bedroom plus ensuite and a garage with off road parking.
Door to front, airing cupboard, radiator
Kitchen Diner 4.43m x 4.26m (15'5" x 13'9")
UPVC window and door into conservatory, open plan into lounge, range of wall and base units, integrated oven and microwave, integrated fridge and dishwasher, ceramic hob with overhead extractor fan, sink and drainer, radiator
Lounge 6.56 into bay x 3.59m (21'5" x 11'7")
UPVC bay window to front, Two UPVC windows to side, radiator, telephone point, TV and sky point
Utility Room 2.30m x 1.70m (7'5" x 5'5")
UPVC window to rear, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink and drainer, wall and base units, boiler, space washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator
Garden Room 5.53m x 3.33m (18'1" x 10'9")
UPVC door to side, UPVC bifold door and windows to rear, UPVC window to side, underfloor heating, sky point
Bedroom One 4.43m x 3.63m (15'5" x 11'0")
UPVC window to front, radiator, air conditioning unit, TV and telephone point
Ensuite 3.62m x 1.87m (11'8" x 6'1")
UPVC window to side, double walk in shower, wash hand basin unit, WC, hand heated towel rail, tiled flooring and splash backs
Bedroom Two 3.14m x 3.63m (10'3" x 11"9")
UPVC window to rear, radiator, air conditioning unit
Bedroom Three 3.83m into bay x 2.94m (12'5" x 9'6")
UPVC bay window to front, radiator
Bathroom 3.66m x 3.32m max (12'0" x 10'8")
UPVC window to rear, double walk in shower, bath, wash hand basin unit, WC, hand heated towel rail, radiator, storage cupboard
Electric up and over door, electric and lighting connected, pedestrian door to rear
Paved patio area, lawn, shrub boarders, side access to both side, cold water tap, shed
This property benefits from solar panels which will be owned upon completion.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.