This beautiful two bedroom property is situated within the popular IP4 location, benefiting from a secluded South facing garden, cloakroom and utility room! Internal viewing is highly recommended, call our Sales Team now to book your viewing!
The property is situated conveniently to the East of Ipswich town centre in this modern, popular housing development. The property is in close proximity to an array of shops, supermarkets and restaurants. The town centre is within easy reach with a wide variety of shops, supermarkets, the Buttermarket and Sailmakers shopping centres as well as Ipswich mainline station for access to London Liverpool Street. The A14 trunk road is also close by for Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Felixstowe.
Radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 26' x 10' ( 7.92m x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to front and window to rear, two radiators, window seat by the bay window with storage underneath. Cast iron black fireplace with tiled detailing and wooden surround, storage cupboard, fitted blinds and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 10' 1" ( 2.39m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to side, UPVC back door leading to rear garden, storage cupboard, eye and base level units with laminate roll tops, lino flooring, stainless steel sink with chrome mixer taps, part tiled, boiler and space for oven and fridge freezer.
Utility Room 4' 8" x 5' 8" ( 1.42m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, eye and base level units with laminate roll tops and space for washing machine.
Cloakroom 2' 10" x 5' 11" ( 0.86m x 1.80m )
Double glazed to rear, radiator, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Landing 2' 11" x 11' 7" ( 0.89m x 3.53m )
Radiator, laminate flooring, loft access and boxed in fuse board.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 12' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.86m )
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators, laminate flooring, two fitted wardrobes with over head storage.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring and black cast iron fireplace.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
Double glazed to rear, low level WC, chrome heated towel rail, vanity sink with chrome taps, part tiled, radiator, tiled flooring, fire place, fitted light up mirror, P shaped bath with chrome mixer taps, over head shower with water fall head and glass shower screen.
Potential off-road parking for one car and porch area.
Patio area and remainder is artifical grass with new shed and rear access gate.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.