Jones & Chapman are delighted to welcome to the market this charming three bedroom property that is situated on Second Avenue, Rainhill, L35. Viewings are highly advised to appreciate what is on offer with this lovely, spacious home.
This lovely property has been extensively extended to add a Conservatory, Utility room and extra the ground floor. The accommodation comprises in brief, entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, w/c, utility, conservatory with storage cupboard and downstairs third bedroom. To the first floor there two bedrooms and the family shower room. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear, the rear aspect is not directly overlooked and there is a drive way to the front. Viewing highly recommended for a First Time Buyer looking to purchase their first home. Alternatively if you are looking to downsize, this property would be worith taking the time to view.
Upvc double glazed door to the front.
Wash hand basin, low level W.C.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 17' 1" x 8' 11" ( 5.21m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, oven, hob, radiator, breakfast bar, door to utility.
Utility Room 4' 8" x 10' 8" ( 1.42m x 3.25m )
Door to the front, base units, double glazed window to the side
Conservatory 8' 11" x 12' 11" ( 2.72m x 3.94m )
UPVC construction, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 3" to robe x 10' 10" to robe ( 3.43m to robe x 3.30m to robe )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 12' 11" ( 2.72m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Storage Cupboard 4' 6" x 12' 1" ( 1.37m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath with mixer tap, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C
Drive way to the front, not overlooked from rear aspect.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.