An attractive and recently refurbished, three bedroom detached house located within a popular residential area of Runcorn. The property has a fully enclosed garden, driveway parking for three cars, brick built garage, ensuite from master bedroom and two reception rooms. Viewing essential.
This property is located within the desirable residential area of 'Sutton Weaver' which is situated on the edge of Runcorn and borders Frodsham. Sutton Weaver is ideally located for those who require transport links across the North West with a number of road links included the M56 and the 'Mersey Flow'. Runcorn and Frodsham train stations have active lines to Chester, Manchester, Liverpool and London. Residents will be eligible for free Mersey Flow crossings subject to a £10 admin fee. There are a number of amenities in nearby Frodsham and Runcorn, including a number of highly regarded primary and secondary schools, independent and high street shops, health and community based services and a plethora of leisure facilities.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, radiator, stairs leading to the First Floor with storage under, vinyl floor.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level w.c., half tiled walls, radiator.
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' 7" ( 5.46m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed patio doors, two radiators, laminate floor.
Dining Room 9' x 9' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.84m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator, laminate floor.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window and door to the side elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, composite sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and integrated dishwasher, wall mounted central heating boiler, tiled walls, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, access to the Loft.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level w.c., extractor fan, tiled walls and floor, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.00m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, built in storage over bulkhead.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.29m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, panelled bath with hot and cold taps, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level w.c., vinyl floor, radiator part tiled walls.
Parking for two cars
Gated access to the side of the property with sun blind, rear patio and lawned area with well established borders and fenced surround.
Garage 8' 11" x 16' 6" ( 2.72m x 5.03m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, roller door, power and light, loft storage. Parking space for one car on driveway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.