If you are looking for an economical, easily maintained one/two bedroom bungalow in a small enclave of similar properties with gas central heating, a small rear garden with views across the river Dee, a neat and well equipped kitchen, everything you could need…....then we really do have a NewHome4U
Come to our office for free Independent mortgage advice open 7 days a week or just email or even ‘call': Do you like the photos? Well maybe you would you like to view this home personally because, one of the best things about NewHome4U is, we open 7 days a week and we’re physically in the office 4U just so that you can view, ‘’like no other estate agent in Mold’
Surrounded by similar ex-local authority sheltered housing bungalows and thus perfect for someone seeking an economical and well maintained home in which to spend their retirement, sits 7 Bryn Aber. Close to the top of Foel Gron. Its elevated position affords far reaching views across the Dee estuary from the carefully tended rear garden. Although there is no dedicated parking, space in the cul-de-sac is plentiful and there will always be somewhere to leave the car conveniently close by.
We approach this semi-detached home over a wide stretch of grass, intersected by a concrete pathway which leads to the centrally positioned front door. This path also runs around the side of the home to a low wooden fence separating the rear garden from this more open area.
Opening the white UPVC front door with its twin additional lights to either side takes us into the surprisingly spacious hallway.
The first door to our left reveals the first of the bedrooms or, if you prefer to follow the current configuration, then we'll call it the dining room. In either guise this is, like the hall, surprisingly roomy and gives more than enough space for a double bedroom and all its free standing furniture. A large picture window overlooks the front of the home and keeps the room very bright and cheerful. Although benefitting from a full gas central heating system, there is also a wall mounted gas heater in here although I was unable to check whether this was still in use or had simply been left when the central heating system was installed.
Adjacent to here and overlooking the rear garden is another bedroom. If anything this is larger than its predecessor, easily holding a double bed with bedside cabinets, a dressing table, wardrobe and massive unit comprising two wardrobe units with a further dressing table between them, and various drawers beneath. So I don’t think storage space will present a problem…
Next door to here is the bathroom. If I am being strictly honest, this would benefit from something of a makeover although having said that, it contains everything you need and everything is perfectly functional, if not particularly attractive. The mainly white tiling is a bit tired and the exposed pipework gives the whole room a dated appearance but then altering a bathroom is frequently on the ‘to do’ list of new owners anyway so perhaps it is not too much of a problem. On the plus side, the shower positioned above the bath is fed directly from the gas combi boiler, ensuring a constant flow of hot water which is a boon, as anyone who has found themselves in a shower that suddenly runs cold on a winter’s morning will attest.
Beside here is a large storage cupboard providing the necessary space for the Hoover and all the other household odds and ends that need a home while also housing the previously mentioned gas combi boiler.
Now we come into the lounge, like the dining room overlooking the front of the home. Once again this features a wall mounted gas heater in addition to the expected radiator but whose status I am unsure of. This time it is sitting in a wooden fire surround with a mantelpiece above so perhaps it has been left simply because although unnecessary for practical reasons, it looks right. The room provides enough space to be comfortable but remains cosy and again features a picture window to the front overlooking the lawn while to the rear another door leads into the kitchen.
This is in excellent condition, with surprisingly modern looking units and work tops providing loads of storage space and sites for the fridge, freezer and automatic washing machine along with a traditional free standing gas cooker. At the far end of the room, the back door opens into the enclosed rear garden with its neat lawn, wooden garden storage shed and brick built outhouse. From the back step of the home you have a commanding view across the Dee estuary, making this a very pleasant spot in which to relax and chew the fat with friends and neighbours during the long summer evenings. Ok maybe not at the moment, but they are coming, I promise…
Front Of Home:
Lounge: (3.84 x 4.17 (12'7" x 13'8"))
Kitchen: (2.41 x 3.56 (7'10" x 11'8"))
Master Bedroom: (3.83 x 3.03 (12'6" x 9'11"))
Bedroom Two: (2.51 x 3.03 (8'2" x 9'11"))
Family Bathroom: (2.41 x 1.53 (7'10" x 5'0"))
Outside Of Home:
Council tax band: A
electric & gas bills: (to be confirmed)
water bill: (to be confirmed)
Photos are taken with a wide angle camera so please look at the 3D & 2D floor plans for approximate room sizes as we don’t want you turning up at the home and being disappointed, courtesy of planstosell.co.uk:
All in all this is the perfect home for anyone wishing to downsize both their home and their financial outgoings, as with its Band A council tax, this is as cheap to run as any home you will find. Its general condition also comes as a pleasant surprise, meaning that there will be few of the unexpected expenses found when moving. The other unseen bonus is its position, tucked away in its cul-de-sac yet remaining within easy reach of the facilities you need for day to day living. The location is good and the price is right, what more could you ask…..apart from Bruce Forsyth to sell it to you!
Now, ‘unlike most other estate agents’, we actually open 7 days a week and are physically in the office 4U so that you can view this home when you want - but please respect the owners wishes, as they would yours and call us as we accompany every viewing – call Remember to check out our genuine 5 ***** star google reviews that have been added by ‘real people like yourself’ – If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it won’t cost you a penny and we have over 30 years’ experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home – so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
Free 'Independent mortgage advice' - We open 7 days A week so come to our office for a cup of coffee and chat to Beth from love mortgages or just email or 'call': Are you thinking of selling your property – try NewHome4U – why?
1. We give you professional photos (not me with a camera!)
2. We are physically in the office 7 days A week & with the
3. Friendliest staff – so POP in for A cuppa and see
4. Premium listings on rightmove @ no extra charge
5. Featured property @ no extra charge
6. Free aerial drone video @ no extra charge (caa dependent)
7. Energy performance certificate only cost you £45!
8. Highest google rated agent in mold (& surrounding areas)
(if these aren’t reasons enough to sell with NewHome4U, then you’re right, there are other agents out there who I think may be better for you ? )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Misrepresentation act 1967: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither NEWHOME4U Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property!
Unauthorised copy of these sales particulares or photographs will result in prosecution – please ask NEWHOME4U ltd for permission as we own the rights!