Situated in the highly sought after Little Common location offers this deceptively spacious and well-presented four bedroom detached house located within easy reach of many local amenities.
Situated in the highly sought after Little Common location offers this deceptively spacious and well-presented four bedroom detached house. The property firstly benefits from being within close proximity to local shops, bus routes and Little Common offering many useful amenities to briefly include; shops, restaurants, bus routes, salon, pubs and more. The property itself comprises of; living room, dining room, study area, 3rd reception room, downstairs cloakroom, modern kitchen and bathroom, 4 bedrooms with master bedroom having an en-suite, generous wrap-around garden and off road parking for multiple vehicles. The property further benefits from having no onward chain and an early viewing comes highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment.
Having a double glazed door to the side aspect, storage cupboard, radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wash hand basin and radiator.
Living Room 16' 6" x 16' 9" into recess ( 5.03m x 5.11m into recess )
Having double glazed windows to the front aspect, electric fire place, built in storage cupboards and radiator.
Dining Room 18' 5" x 10' 9" ( 5.61m x 3.28m )
Having double glazed windows to the side aspect with French doors to the garden, open fire place and a radiator.
Study Area 9' 3" x 6' 9" max ( 2.82m x 2.06m max )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect
3rd Reception Room 8' 11" x 13' 6" ( 2.72m x 4.11m )
Having double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect, door to the garden and a radiator
Kitchen 12' 6" x 12' 8" max ( 3.81m x 3.86m max )
Modern fitted kitchen having wall and base units, double glazed window to the side aspect, door to the garden, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, double eye level electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, gas central heating boiler and island with wine cooler.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, stairs rising from entrance hall, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" x 10' 1" plus recess ( 4.72m x 3.07m plus recess )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, shower cubicle with over-head shower, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 10' 10" ( 2.84m x 3.30m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.03m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Fully tiled modern bathroom having a double glazed window to the side aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with rainfall shower above, wash hand basin, extractor fan. WC and a heated towel rail.
Wrap-around rear garden with a generous patio seating area adjoining the property with a further area being laid to lawn with mature trees & shrubs and garden shed.
Off road parking with dropped kerb for multiple vehicles
The vendor has advised us that planning permission has previously been granted to erect a double garage in part of the garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.