** end of terrace house ** three bedrooms ** lounge/diner ** kitchen **bathroom ** enclosed rear garden ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus route to Woolston, Bitterne and Southampton City Centre
** end of terrace house ** three bedrooms ** lounge/diner ** kitchen **bathroom ** enclosed rear garden ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus route to Woolston, Bitterne and Southampton City Centre with good access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Superstores, Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station. An early viewing is highly recommended,
Pathway leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, carpet, doors to:
Lounge/diner 21' 7" max x 12' 10" max ( 6.58m max x 3.91m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation leading to rear garden, two radiators, tv point, carpet.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed door to garden, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, Vaillant central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, ladder, part boarded, insulation and light. Doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.84m max x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, smooth finish to ceiling, carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.56m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, built in cupboard, carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.64m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, low level wc, lino flooring, inset spot lighting, feature splash backs to principal areas.
Area of lawn to the front of the property with path leading to main entrance, outside lighting.
Enclosed rear garden with a patio seating area, area of lawn with mature shrub borders, outside tap and external power points, rear access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.