impressive & rare investment opportunity offered chain free - four bedroom detached house with two bedroom cottage style annex! Good sized gardens! Village location with good transport links. Fantastic potential - not to be missed!
no chain! This is a brilliant investment opportunity - not to be missed - rare to the market! Four bedroom detached house with a two bedroom cottage style annex in a village location with good transport links to neighbouring towns and villages.
The detached house comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, third reception room, fitted kitchen, first floor landing, four bedrooms and bathroom with three-piece suite and loft access.
The annex features entrance porch, lounge, fitted kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom with three-piece suite.
Externally the property offers good sized gardens and a brick shed.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Offering a single glazed door and a further door leading into the cellar.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 11" ( 4.24m x 4.24m )
Offering an open fireplace, a double glazed window, a flush door and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 8' 6" out of door recess ( 3.94m x 2.59m out of door recess )
Having a single glazed window and a staircase leading into the fourth bedroom. There is also a pantry off with a single glazed window.
Third Reception Room 14' 4" max x 13' 8" ( 4.37m max x 4.17m )
Having an open fireplace, a double glazed window, a flush door and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.34m )
Fitted with wall/base units, work surfaces, a single glazed window, a stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, a single glazed window to the rear, a wooden door, part tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator. The kitchen also houses the central heating boiler.
The property benefits from a storage room accessible via a mid-staircase.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising from the entrance hall, a double glazed window to the front and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 6" max x 14' 5" ( 4.42m max x 4.39m )
Offering a double glazed window, a flush door, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 13' 3" ( 4.42m x 4.04m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, a flush door and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.30m )
This offers a single glazed window, a central heating radiator and storage space present.
Bedroom Four 13' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.99m x 1.96m )
Having a single glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Offering a bath, a wash hand basin, a WC, a single glazed window to the rear, part tiling to the walls, an airing cupboard and loft access.
Cottage Style Annex
Offering a single glazed door.
Lounge 14' 10" max x 12' 2" ( 4.52m max x 3.71m )
Offering an open fireplace, double glazed patio doors, a further flush door and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' 2" out of door recess x 11' 10" max ( 4.01m out of door recess x 3.61m max )
Fitted with wall/base units, a stainless steel sink/drainer, two single glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 15' max x 12' 4" ( 4.57m max x 3.76m )
Offering a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.63m x 1.88m )
Having a double glazed window, a flush door, a central heating radiator and an airing cupboard.
Fitted with a bath, a wash hand basin, a WC, a single glazed window and a central heating radiator.
The property offers good sized lawned gardens, plus an oil tank.
The property benefits from a brick shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.