Conveniently located for local amenities is this well presented two bedroom detached Park Home.
Detached Park Home conveniently located close to amenities and the main line station of Kings Lynn with rail links to Ely, Cambridge and London's Kings Cross Station. This well presented Park Home comprises entrance hall, l-Shaped lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, master with en suite and a separate bathroom. Outside there is a small courtyard garden and off road parking for two vehicles.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Spotlights, telephone point, radiator, access to roof space, airing cupboard with shelving.
Lounge / Diner 20' 9" max narrowing to 9' 11" x 19' 2" max ( 6.32m max narrowing to 3.02m x 5.84m max )
L shaped room.
UPVC double glazed windows to three aspects, UPVC double glazed French doors to balcony veranda, three radiators, inset spotlighting, television point, opening to:
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.17m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, fitted oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, wall units with under lighting, easy close drawers, one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, UPVC double glazed window, spotlighting, arched opening to:
Utility 5' 6" x 9' 4" max ( 1.68m x 2.84m max )
Matching units at base and wall level, integral washing machine, larder style cupboard, pelmet lighting, cupboard housing combination gas boiler, worktop surface, tiled splashbacks, radiator, UPVC double glazed exit door.
Bedroom One 13' 9" narrowing to 9' 7" x 10' 8" max ( 4.19m narrowing to 2.92m x 3.25m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, built in wardrobes, built in dressing table, television point, spotlighting.
Corner shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, shaver socket, spotlighting, extractor, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 10" including wardrobes ( 2.87m x 2.69m including wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes, spotlighting, television point.
Wet room style floor, wall tiling, electric shower, low flush WC with concealed cistern, hand wash basin to matching vanity units, pelmet with spotlighting under, shaver socket, tiled walls, spotlighting, extractor, radiator. UPVC double glazed window.
The property is surrounded by low maintenance gardens with a variety of paving and patio, steps lead up to the entrance door and there is a brick weave parking space. There is a garden store.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.