In need of a few final upgrades, this surprisingly spacious 3 Bedroomed End Terraced House boasts 2 Receptions Rooms, off street parking and Gardens to the front and rear.
In need of a few final upgrades, this surprisingly spacious 3 Bedroomed End Terraced House boasts 2 Receptions Rooms, off street parking and Gardens to the front and rear. Ideally suited to a family or first time buyer due to a restrictive covenant on this property allowing it only to be sold to a private individual. This home is situated within a close proximity to local amenities, educational facilities and Supermarkets. Offered with no onward chain, this property is in search of its next owner who is looking to offer a little bit of tlc.
Entered via composite door, UPVC double glazed window to front, coved cornicing, wood style flooring, understairs storage cupboard, radiator to front, staircase leading to First Floor.
Low level low flush WC, wash hand basin, grey wood effect lino flooring, UPVC frosted double glazed window to front, radiator to rear.
Lounge 15' 3" (maximum) x 10' 11" (maximum) ( 4.65m (maximum) x 3.33m (maximum) )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, coved cornicing, textured ceiling, tiled flooring, radiator to rear.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 8" (increasing to 10ft 11in) ( 3.23m x 2.64m (increasing to 10ft 11in) )
UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side, radiator to rear, wood style flooring, door to rear leading to the Garden, archway leading to:-
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.29m )
Fully fitted Kitchen with a range of wood veneer wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, Vaillant Combi Boiler, part neutral white tiling, space for oven, UPVC double glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, UPVC double glazed window to front, 2 storage cupboards.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 10' 7" ( 4.14m x 3.23m )
(into recess reducing to 8ft 4in), laminate flooring, radiator to rear, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 10' 8" (maximum ( 3.76m x 3.25m (maximum )
(maximum, reducing to 7ft 11in), UPVC double glazed windows to rear, laminate flooring, radiator to rear.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 8' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front, dado rail, radiator to front.
3 piece suite comprising:- wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, bath, part neutral tiling, part panelled walls, dark wood effect lino flooring, UPVC double glazed frosted window to front, radiator to rear.
Enclosed lawn, Driveway.
Predominantly paved Garden with shrubbery, gate to rear, brick built storage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.