If you're looking for a fantastic example of a spacious four bedroom victorian semi - detached home with a wealth of original features, very well presented, with an electic feel running throughout, then this one is for you! This fabulous property is well worth a step inside to fully appreciate.
Accomodation comprising in brief of four bedrooms, lounge, seperate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, family bathroom, beautiful gardens to front, side and rear plus off street parking with gated access from the side which leads to a delightful cobbled secluded courtyard. Sought after tree lined street in grangefield area adding to its appeal. Please ring us now to arrange a look inside. You will truly be impressed!
Entrance Porch Way
Entered via an original Victorian hardwood door to front elevation and door into hallway.
Radiator, original coving to ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard, open plan staircase to first floor with original banister and doors into lounge and second reception room.
Lounge 15' 1" to bay x 14' 1" to recess ( 4.60m to bay x 4.29m to recess )
Single glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, original coving to ceiling, picture rail, in set coal effect gas fire with feature marble surround and TV and telephone point.
Second Reception Room 13' 2" x 12' 5" to recess ( 4.01m x 3.78m to recess )
Single glazed window to side elevation, original coving to ceiling, picture rail and in set coal effect gas fire with feature surround.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' maximum x 8' 1" ( 4.88m maximum x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, part tiled, two bowls, sink and drainer, single glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, chimney style extractor fan, spotlights to ceiling, integrated four ring gas burner hob, integrated gas oven, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs from hallway and door to four bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 12' 6" to recess ( 4.70m x 3.81m to recess )
Original single glazed sash window to front elevation, radiator, TV point, storage cupboard, original Victorian fireplace,
Bedroom Two 12' 5" maximum x 10' 4" ( 3.78m maximum x 3.15m )
Original single glazed sash window to rear elevation, original Victorian fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 7' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.36m )
Original single glazed sash window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
Original single glazed sash window to rear elevation and radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with overhead waterfall style shower, WC, wash hand basin, mixer tap, part tiled and original single glazed sash window to side elevation.
To the rear of the property there is double gated access to side elevation, off street parking for space for up to two vehicles, single garage, courtyard and to the front there is security lighting and lawned area with trees and shrubs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.