A beautifully presented extended double bay fronted semi detached four bedroom property situated within the sought after area of Abington. Viewing is recommended.
A beautifully presented extended double bay fronted semi detached four bedroom property situated within the sought after area of Abington.
The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, cloakroom, first floor landing to four bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear as well as a double garage.
Entered via part obscure and leaded double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed windows to the front and side aspects and tiled floor.
Original part glazed door with leaded and stained glass windows, cupboard housing utility meters, coving to ceiling, radiator, telephone point, solid oak flooring, stairs rising to the first floor landing with under stairs storage and doors to lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Lounge 14' 11" plus bay x 14' 6" max ( 4.55m plus bay x 4.42m max )
Double glazed part leaded bay window to the front aspect, feature fire surround with mantle over and hearth housing living flame gas fire, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose, dado rail, two radiators, solid oak flooring and opening to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.58m )
Windows and glazed door into conservatory, solid oak flooring, radiator, ceiling rose and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 20' 6" x 7' 11" ( 6.25m x 2.41m )
A refitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over, complimentary tiling to splashback areas, range cooker with six ring gas hob and double electric oven with cooker hood over, plumbing for built-in dishwasher, space for white goods, cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler, space for tumble dryer, radiator, tiled floor, leading to rear passage and opening to conservatory.
Tiled floor, radiator, double glazed windows to the side and glass ceiling with ceiling window, double glazed door to the rear garden, doors to storage cupboard and cloakroom.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect and low flush WC.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.38m )
Of a part brick and double glazed construction with featured glass ceiling, double glazed windows to the rear aspect and double glazed French doors leading out to the garden, tiled floor and two radiators.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, access to loft space, coving to ceiling, solid oak flooring, radiator and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' plus bay x 13' 2" max ( 4.57m plus bay x 4.01m max )
Double glazed part leaded windows to the front aspect, coving to ceiling, solid oak flooring, radiator and television and telephone points.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 11' 9" max ( 4.24m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, coving to ceiling, radiator and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, a refitted suite comprising bath with mixer tap and waterfall shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, shelved recess, heated towel rail and complimentary tiling.
Enclosed with fencing with gated access to the rear of the property, lawned garden and pathway leading to side access.
Fully enclosed with fencing, gated side access, paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn, paved pathway leading to the double garage and outside tap.
Double Garage 24' 7" x 18' 9" min ( 7.49m x 5.71m min )
Electric roller doors and courtesy door to the rear aspect, power and light. And window.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.