three bedroom detached bungalow in highly sought after location! This eye-catching property sits on a large plot with a driveway not normally afforded to estate locations, with a detached garage, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating this home meets every requirement.
Located on a generous sized plot in the highly sought after Filby Road estate in Swaffham, is this immaculately presented and detached bungalow. Internal accommodation comprises three bedrooms, newly fitted shower room, separate W.C, rear facing kitchen newly installed in 2019, Conservatory that has been constructed in the last 3 years, lounge and detached garage. The property sits on a generous sized plot with a driveway for at least 4 cars and a rear private garden with a variety of shrubs and flowers. The property is within easy reach of Swaffham, a thriving market town with a range of amenities including supermarkets, smaller independent shops, doctors and dental surgeries, primary and secondary schools, restaurants, public houses, the imposing church of St Peter and St Paul as well as the thriving Saturday market. The property also has the benefit of gas central heating throughout, UPVC double glazing space for an electric fireplace. This property must be seen to fully appreciate the deceptively spacious accommodation, pristine finish and idyllic location. Call now to avoid disappointment.
UPVC double glazed front door to porch.
Tile flooring, UPVC door to entrance hallway
Tile flooring, airing cupboard as well as 2 further storage cupboards, loft access, radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" plus bay x 14' ( 4.55m plus bay x 4.27m )
UPVC Double glazed bay window to front aspect, tv point, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.84m )
Newly fitted kitchen installed in 2019, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect looking into the conservatory, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, single bowl sink and drainer, part tiling, double eyeline integrated oven, gas hob with fitted cooker hood over,
tiled flooring, space for fridgefreezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, radiator, UPVC double glazed door to:
Conservatory 34' 7" x 8' 1" ( 10.54m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed conservatory with brick built base, UPVC double glazed doors opening to garden, wall lights, radiator, tile flooring, plumbing for washing maching, new roof installed in 2018 with 10 year warranty.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect built in wardobes and furniture, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Newly fitted shower room in 2020, Obscure glass UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, oversize shower cubicle with easy slide doors and wall mounted electric shower, hand wash basin with vanity storage unit, low level w.c, heated towel rail, partly tiled.
Obscure glass UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, W.C, hand wash basin, radiator, tiled floor.
The front of the property is offers ample off road parking and gives access to the detached garage, also to the front right a smaller lawn area with some shrubs and flowers,
Accessed from the conservatory, the rear garden is mainly lawned with a fence panel boundaries, an array of flower beds and shrubs surround the boundaries and enhance the patio and seating area that the garden offers. Also containing a timber shed and feature pond this garden is a delight to enjoy all through the year.
Garage 16' 7" x 8' 11" ( 5.05m x 2.72m )
Up & over door, power & lighting, roof storage
Leave Swaffham via London Street and proceed over the mini roundabout onto Brandon Road. Head past the high school and turn right onto Filby Road. Proceed straight on where the property can be found on the right hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.