An opportunity to acquire a delightful extended four bedroom detached bungalow occupying a cul-de-sac position within this sought-after development. The property is presented in good decorative order and features an extended master bedroom and fourth bedroom, garage and an attractive rear garden.
Secondary glazed front facing door and side and rear facing window, frosted window and door into entrance hall.
Radiator, thermostat, doors to lounge/diner, kitchen, cloakroom and all bedrooms and bathroom, two storage cupboards with one housing hot water tank. Access to boarded loft with ladder.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled, radiator, high level wall mounted storage cupboards, wall mounted mirror, radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room
L- shaped, double glazed front facing bay window and side window, open fire place, three radiators, television and telephone point, coving to ceiling.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed side facing window, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, double electric oven, gas hob, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wall mounted cupboard housing central heating boiler, tiled floor, serving hatch to dining area, door to utility room.
Front and rear doors, tiled floor, space for washing machine and dryer and under counter fridge, work surfaces.
Double glazed rear patio doors, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, coving.
Double glazed side facing window, built in wardrobes and dressing unit, radiator, telephone point, coving.
Double glazed rear and side facing windows, radiator, telephone point, coving.
Double glazed side facing window, built-in wardrobes, radiator, coving.
Frosted double glazed side facing window, bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, vanity wash hand basin and w.c., fully tiled with towel rail over, wall mounted mirrored cupboard, lino flooring.
Ample driveway parking, area laid to lawn with mature shrub boarders.
South easterly direction, mainly laid to lawn with two patio areas and mature trees.
Roller up and over door, power, rear facing window, door to rear garden, double glazed door to the front.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed north along the A308 towards Marlow, proceed through Furze Platt and continue straight over the traffic lights past Furze Platt School. Turn left into Cranbrook Drive and Balmoral will be found on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.