Situated in a prime tucked away uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom detached stone built property benefiting from off-road parking, garage, larger than average rear garden, two reception rooms and a wide range local amenities.
Situated in a prime tucked away uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom detached stone built property benefiting from off-road parking, garage, larger than average rear garden, two reception rooms and a wide range of transport links and local amenities including ease of access to the Castle, Cathedral and Bailgate quarters. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Dining Room, Inner Hall, Cloakroom, Kitchen, Lounge, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and Separate WC. Early and internal viewing is A must to fully appreciate the accommodation being offered to the market.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.84m x 2.41m )
With front entrance door, window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Having stairs rising to the first floor, under stairs cupboard, wall mounted panel radiator and doors through to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and a window to the rear aspect.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps and space and plumbing for appliances including a cooker, washing machine, dishwasher and an under counter fridge and freezer; complete with a breakfast bar, windows to the side and rear aspects, door to the side aspect out to the exterior, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Lounge 22' 6" x 19' 3" ( 6.86m x 5.87m )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, decorative fireplace, built-in cabinets and a window and double doors to the rear into the conservatory.
Conservatory 17' 7" x 11' 6" ( 5.36m x 3.51m )
Being of part stone, part uPVC construction with windows to the rear and both side aspects, tiled flooring, ceiling fan and light, TV point and French doors to the rear leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and WC.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 13' 1" ( 4.39m x 3.99m )
Having a window to the front aspect, TV and telephone points, wall mounted panel radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Having a window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and built-in wardrobe.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, panelled corner bath and shower cubicle; complete with a window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, shaver point, part tiled walls and an airing cupboard.
With low level WC and window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a planted stone sleeper, gravelled area and a driveway providing off-road parking in front of the garage. The rear garden is larger than average and predominantly laid to lawn with a plethora of shrubs, hedgerow and trees, garden shed, summer house and a patio area with outside tap ideal for seating; all of which is non overlooked and fully enclosed.
With up and over door, power, lighting, window to the rear aspect and a door to the side aspect leading out to the garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.