An ideal first time buy or investment property situated in Bedford, which must be viewed to fully appreciate, within walking distance of good local schools and amenities.
A well presented three bedroom three storey town house situated on the outskirts of Bedford with good access to the town centre and the A 421 bypass. Nearby there are also lots of amenities for the family including countryside walks.
To the ground floor the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen, to the first floor are two good size bedrooms and a family bathroom, to the second floor is a large master bedroom with dressing room and en suite.
Outside the property has a drive and single garage, low maintenance rear garden and CCTV.
Double glazed door to front aspect, stairs to first floor and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, tiling and radiator.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 8" ( 4.45m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, telephone point, cupboard with shelving, double glazed patio doors to garden and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over, stainless steel 1 bowl sink drainer, electric double oven, gas hob with cooker-hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge and freezer, cupboard hosing boiler and radiator.
Stairs from hall to second floor, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 9' ( 4.67m x 2.74m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.67m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, partially tiled, extractor fan and radiator.
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, loft access, telephone point, radiator, door to dressing area and door to en suite.
Double glazed velux window to rear aspect, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, shower cubicle, partially tiled, extractor fan and chrome towel rail.
Double glazed velux window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Decked rear garden.
Light, power and up and over doors.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.