***detached home***garage and driveway*** Move straight in to this beautifully presented three bedroom detached home in a cul-de-sac position in a the popular village of Marshfield. Compromising hallway, downstairs wc, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, dressing room and family bathroom.
home sweet home! This three bedroom detached home in the popular Marshfield area is beautifully presented throughout. Catchment area for popular schools, walking distance to the local Pharmacy, Post Office and local Pub. The garage, parking and gardens compliment this ideal family home. Accompanied viewings only - call today to book.
Entrance hall gives access to lounge, kitchen and downstairs wc. Stairs leading to first floor landing. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Lounge 11' 3" x 15' 2" in to bay ( 3.43m x 4.62m in to bay )
Bay window to the front, carpet, radiator, opening into dining room. Laminate flooring.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 10' 6" ( 2.67m x 3.20m )
Open to kitchen, laminate flooring, radiator, sliding doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 10' 5" ( 2.79m x 3.17m )
Matching wall and base units, sink with drainer, window over looking the rear garden, door leading to the side, radiator, understairs storage cupboard housing boiler.
Low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, window to front, laminate flooring.
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom, window to side, loft hatch, carpet.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 14' in to bay ( 3.45m x 4.27m in to bay )
Carpet, radiator, bay window to front open to dressing room.
Dressing Room 3' 2" x 7' 9" ( 0.97m x 2.36m )
Previously en-suite shower room the dressing room has double hanging rails, shelving for shoes and a window to the side.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 3" min ( 3.43m x 2.82m min )
Carpet, radiator, window to rear.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 8' 11" ( 2.08m x 2.72m )
Window to rear, carpet, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite to include low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, 'P' shaped bath with shower over, window to front, airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Front.. Lawn area with driveway leading to garage.
Rear.. Enclosed rear garden with decking, lawn area, patio area and door to rear of the garage.
With up and over door, light and power.
Travelling from Newport Road down Marshfield road, pass Marshfield Primary School and The Shires can be found on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.