A spacious two bedroom first floor apartment in this prestigious block located close to the River Thames, with two double bedrooms, underfloor heating, double glazing, communal gardens and secure gated parking.
Located at the rear of the building, accessed via remote control electronic gates providing a high degree of security, security entry phone system, glazed doors giving access to:
Communal Entrance Hall
Lift and stairs rising to first floor landing, door giving access to:
A spacious hallway with useful storage cupboard housing Megaflow hot water tank, programmer controls, consumer unit and wiring and provision for burglar alarm, room thermostat, Oak veneer doors giving access to:
Double glazed window to front, recessed down lighters, room thermostat, glass block feature and open plan access to:
Boarded loft storage accessed via the sitting room and being the size of the sitting room and kitchen combined.
Double glazed skylight window to side, extensive range of wall and base level units complimented by a range of granite effect work surfaces incorporating in-set four ring stainless steel hob with extractor chimney over and complimentary oven beneath, integrated concealed fridge and freezer, integrated concealed dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, in-set single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to front, fitted double wardrobes with contemporary sliding doors and excellent fitted storage solutions, room thermostat, door giving access to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising fully tiled over sized shower cubicle with glazed enclosure and thermostatic mixer shower, low level wc with concealed cistern and wall mounted push button flush, wash hand basin with chrome fittings, extractor fan, recessed down lighters, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point, half tiled walls and floor.
Double glazed window to front, fitted double wardrobe with contemporary sliding doors concealing an excellent array of storage solutions, room thermostat.
Spacious bathroom comprising panel enclosed bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc with concealed cistern and wall mounted push button flush, wash hand basin with chrome fittings, fully tiled bath enclosure with further half tiled surrounds, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed down lighters.
The property stands in fine and well tended communal gardens with areas of lawn to the front of the property, mature in-set shrubs and trees, block paviour driveway with gated security access leads to the rear of the building where there are further communal gardens given over to lawn with well stocked and mature flower and shrub beds and borders, numerous mature shrubs and trees interspersed.
To the rear of the communal gardens there is the parking area with allocated parking and four further visitors parking spaces.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed east along the A4 towards the river, take the last turning on the left before Maidenhead bridge before Maidenhead bridge into Ray Park Avenue. Continue through the cross roads with Ray Park Road and Barbicus Court will be found on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.