A detached family home tucked away in a cul de sac location offering spacious accommodation throughout with a kitchen/diner, two reception rooms, inglenook fire place with multi burner, four bedrooms, master with en-suite, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden and off road parking.
A family detached house in this small and popular Hopkins development on the edge of Walsham le Willows, a much sought after picturesque village within easy reach of Bury St Edmunds and Diss. The village itself is noted for many fine period houses and cottages and has good local amenities as well as two village inns, butchers and a thriving community.
Front aspect door, stairs to first floor and doors to;
Low level flush wc, hand wash basin and carpet.
Lounge 18' 2" x 10' 10" ( 5.54m x 3.30m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, inglenook fireplace with a new multi fuel burner, two radiators, new carpet, two tv and telephone points.
Kitchen 18' 4" x 9' 7" Min ( 5.59m x 2.92m Min )
Dual aspect double glazed windows and rear aspect double glazed door. Fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashback, electric hob and oven with cooker hood, tiled floor, tv and telephone points, plumbing for dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Cupboard under stairs and new boiler.
Utility Room 10' 2" Min x 9' 4" ( 3.10m Min x 2.84m )
Rear aspect double glazed door, fitted wall and base units, stainless sink and drainer, worktops, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator and laminate floor.
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Airing cupboard with cylinder and carpet. Airing cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom One 11' x 11' 3" Min ( 3.35m x 3.43m Min )
Front aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, carpet, tv and telephone points and radiator. Doors to;
Front aspect double glazed window, double shower cubicle with fully plumbed shower, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, extractor fan, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 16' 11" x 9' 3" ( 5.16m x 2.82m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, loft access, carpet, tv and telephone points and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Front aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, radiator, tv and telephone points and carpet.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" Max x 6' 10" ( 3.40m Max x 2.08m )
Side aspect double glazed window, loft access, radiator, tv and telephone points and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, bath with shower attachment, low level flush wc, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
The rear garden is accessed via the utility room, kitchen/diner and back gate. Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs, patio area perfect for entertainment, garden shed, oil tank all enclosed via fencing and brick wall.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.