*chain free* Well presented semi detached family home, sought after location, easy reach of amenities & popular schools. The spacious home offers 3 bedrooms, a beautiful, modern kitchen/dining room overlooking the generous lawned garden, good size lounge area & modern bathroom, large drive & garage.
***vendors have found - chain free*** Well presented semi detached family home in a sought after location of Bradwell within easy reach of local amenities and popular schools. The spacious home offers 3 bedrooms, a beautiful, modern kitchen/dining room overlooking the generous lawned garden with a good size lounge area and modern bathroom. Also benefiting from a large driveway and garage, we expect a high volume of interest so book your viewing now!
Double glazed door to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 4" max x 13' max ( 4.06m max x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, spotlights, laminate flooring, modern glazed door to
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 3" max x 8' max ( 4.95m max x 2.44m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces with tiled splashbacks, one and a half sink and drainer, electric hob and oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, TV point, double glazed window and French doors to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.17m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, TV point, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower, part tiling, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
Front Garden / Parking
Front garden mainly laid to lawn with paved path to the main entrance and driveway with dropped kerb for three vehicles leading to the garage.
Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and pathway, timber shed and personal door to garage.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 4" ( 5.21m x 2.54m )
Single garage with an electric up and over door, power and light.
The property benefits from gas central heating. The vendor informs us that there is still 3 years remaining warranty on the boiler.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.