Offered with immediate vacant possession is this family home standing on generous gardens.
Situated in this popular residential location, this modern Semi Detached house briefly comprises entrance hall, through lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom/we/ac, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Recently re decorated the house boasts gas heating, double glazing and good size gardens with side drive and garage.
With double glazed front entrance door, double glazed window to the front aspect and tiled floor.
With glazed entrance door, radiator, understairs cupboard, coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge/diner 25' x 11' 10" narrowing to 9'5 ( 7.62m x 3.61m narrowing to 9'5 )
With two double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, two radiators and wall lights.
Kitchen 11' 3" plus recess x 9' ( 3.43m plus recess x 2.74m )
With two double glazed windows to the side aspect, base units, worksurfaces, tiled splashback, radiator, 1/1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and electric cooker point.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 3' 7" ( 1.75m x 1.09m )
With double glazed door leading to the rear garden, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled floor and work surfaces.
With double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, partially tiled walls, tiled floor and w/c.
With double glazed window to the side aspect, coving to the ceiling, loft access with ladder.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' including wardrobe ( 4.11m x 3.35m including wardrobe )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, coving to the ceiling and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 11' 3" including wardrobe ( 3.38m x 3.43m including wardrobe )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Wit double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with shower over, w/c, wash hand basin and fully tiled walls.
Lawned with fence and hedge surround and side drive.
Mainly lawned garden with fence surround and mature conifers.
With window to the side aspect, side access door, power, light and double doors.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact residential sales Tel:
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.