Open house - Saturday 22nd February, contact us for details.
Offered with no chain, this spacious, well maintained property is perfect for families and first time buyers alike. Offering easy access to Cribbs Causeway, local amenities and large local employers like Rolls Royce.
Situated within the 'Birds and Trees' area of Patchway and is offered with no onward chain. This three bedroom end of terrace home is perfectly located for Cribbs Causeway, the local Motorways M4/M5, as well positions for a number of the large local employers like AirBus and Rolls Royce. Presented to a very high standard throughout the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, spacious living room, open plan kitchen/dining room which includes a breakfast bar with french doors leading to the rear garden. On the first floor there can be found three generous bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and a garage to the rear.
Double glazed door to front of property, double glazed window to side and entrance into living room.
Living Room 16' 8" x 13' 9" max ( 5.08m x 4.19m max )
Double glazed window to front, feature fire place with electric fire, wood flooring, two radiators, TV point, stairs leading up.
Kitchen/diner 16' 10" x 12' max ( 5.13m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer with splash backs, radiator, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, double glazed french doors to rear, Island in the centre of the kitchen acting as a breakfast bar, while also providing plenty of room for dining table.
Stairs leading down, loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.19m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, spot lighting, wood styled flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wood styled flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Obscured double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
Mainly laid to lawn, path leading to front door.
Enclosed by boundary fence, split into two areas, mainly grass laid to lawn to side and rear, with fenced decking area and pathway to rear gate, rear access.
Located at the rear of the property in a block with up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.