Beautiful detached Victorian property offering a fantastic family home keeping lots of the period charm. The property comprises three large reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room with walk in pantry, utility room, cloakroom, five double bedrooms, shower room two family bathrooms.
Beautiful detached Victorian property offering a fantastic family home keeping lots of the period charm including original fireplaces. The property comprises three large reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room with walk in pantry, utility room, cloakroom, five double bedrooms, shower room two family bathrooms. The recently re-built coach house provides further living space and comprises gym, games room with bar, storage/workshop and cloakroom. The gardens provide additional entertaining space with a hot tub, covered areas and a children's play house. Viewing is highly recommended call now to book!
Wooden covered porch with original mosaic tiled floor and part double glazed Georgian style door into entrance hall.
Original picture rail and coving, dog-leg stair case rising to first floor landing, Victorian radiator, doors to lounge, dining room, family room and double doors to inner hallway.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, double glazed sash window to the side aspect, feature fire place with wood burner, original coving, original wood flooring and two radiators.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 14' 7" ( 4.70m x 4.45m )
Double glazed bay window to the side aspect, feature fire place with wood burner, original coving, original wood flooring and two radiators.
Family Room 18' 4" x 15' 9" max ( 5.59m x 4.80m max )
Double glazed bay window to the side aspect, free standing wood burner, double glazed patio doors to the front, wood flooring and radiator.
Tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard, doors to the kitchen and garden room.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.47m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base level units with granite work surface, Butler style double sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, dual fuel gas and electric style range, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, fully tiled flooring, panel radiator. Door into walk-in pantry with built-in shelves and cupboards, double glazed window to side, space and plumbing for American style fridge.
Garden Room 15' 1" x 17' 7" max ( 4.60m x 5.36m max )
UPVC double glazed and brick construction, two double glazed doors to the side and rear, tiled flooring, power and lights connected, built-in cupboards, doors to cloakroom and utility room.
Cloakroom 5' 5" x 2' 6" ( 1.65m x 0.76m )
Tiled flooring, ceramic tiling to half height and low level WC.
Utility 9' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, double bowl sink and drainer, base level units, work surface areas, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, central heating and hot water boiler and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from entrance hall, double glazed window to the side aspect, stair case rising to second floor, radiator and doors to bedrooms one, two three, family bathroom and shower room.
Bedroom One 15' max x 13' 5" ( 4.57m max x 4.09m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, feature fire place, built in wardrobe and wooden flooring.
Shower Room 5' 5" x 4' 8" ( 1.65m x 1.42m )
Double glazed obscure window to the side aspect, fully tiled, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, low level WC, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 12' max ( 4.37m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, built-in wardrobes, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, bidet, bath with mixer taps and shower over, part tiling and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor, double glazed window to the rear aspect and doors to bedrooms four, five and bathroom.
Bedroom Four 15' 10" x 10' 4" ( 4.83m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, fire place, sloping ceilings and radiator.
Bedroom Five 13' 4" x 9' 2" max ( 4.06m x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, fire place, sloping ceilings, access to the loft space, grain laminate flooring and radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, extractor fan, sloping ceilings and full tiling.
Enclosed with fencing with gated vehicle and pedestrian access, lawn garden with mature shrubs, driveway providing ample off road parking, detached garage and block paved patio area.
Gated access leading to the side, lawn garden with paved path leading to the rear of the garden, outside tap, hot tub with wooden canopy over, gravel seating area, vegetable garden, two timber garden sheds and green house,
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.