Pennine Estates are pleased to present the opportunity to purchase a 50% share in this 2 bedroom bungalow.
The property would make an ideal home for a couple/single person looking to retire to a quiet area of Alkrington.
The right purchaser for this property must be aged 55 or over in order to qualify for the shared ownership criteria. There is currently a monthly fee payable to cover rent & service charges of 152.19.
The maximum equity at the scheme is 75% (Contour Homes will retain the remaining 25% equity) Age criteria 55 & above.
Monthly rent 83.09 and service charge 69.10 (covers lifeline monitoring & repairs, communal gardening, general repairs external to the property except for structure of property i.e. Roof, major repairs, cyclical maintenance, Buildings insurance, assurance fees, management fee)
Living room - 3.23m x 4.35m (10'7" x 14'3").
A good sized living room with sliding patio doors leading through to the conservatory. In addition to the gas fired central heating radiator, the room has the added benefit of a brass framed, living flame effect electric fire with mahogany surround & marble effect backplate & hearth.
Conservatory - 2.68m x 3.39m (8'10" x 11'1").
This added conservatory offers further living accommodation. Located to the rear of the property, it is accessed through sliding patio doors from the living room and leads out to the rear garden area. The room benefits from pine effect laminate flooring & has been fitted with a central heating radiator. There are vertical blinds on all windows & doors from the living room.
Kitchen - 3.28m x 1.99m (10'9" x 6'6").
A selection of off-white/cream wall & base units. Stainless steel single bowl sink & drainer with chrome taps. A new central heating combi boiler has been recently installed.
Shower room - 2.04m x 2.14m (6'8" x 7'1").
A 3-piece shower room consisting of low level W/C, wash basin with pedestal and corner shower cubicle with pivot shower door & electric shower.
Main bedroom - 3.30m x 3.35m (10'10" x 10'12").
A good sized double bedroom located at the rear of the property. There is also a walk-in storage cupboard/wardrobe, offering ample space for storage of clothing & bedding.
Bedroom 2 - 3.13m x 2.19m (10'3" x 7'2").
A second double bedroom which would make an ideal guest room. Offering ample space for a double bed & storage wardrobe/drawers.
These property particulars are prepared in good faith & are, in our opinion, accurate at the time of publication. All room measurements are taken using a sonic measuring device so must not be relied upon as 100% accurate. Any potential purchasers wishing to order furnishings for the property must take their own measurements & satisfy their own judgement.
Pennine Estates will not be held liable for any accidental errors in these particulars.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Pennine Estates. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Pennine Estates for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.