A very well presented, much improved family home which offers deceptively spacious accommodation to comprise: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, front & rear gardens, garage & driveway. This home must be viewed to appreciate.
As well presented, deceptively spacious family home which occupies a pleasant corner plot. This home has been much improved by the vendors, by means of a re-fitted bathroom & new central heating boiler along with new flooring. Benefits include a downstairs wc and rear driveway & garage- this home must be viewed to fully appreciate.
Internal door to garage.
Stairs to first floor, laminate flooring, doors to lounge & kitchen.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring. Through to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
Double glazed french door to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear & door to the side. Sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards & drawers below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Fitted electric oven 7 hob, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space.
Frosted double glazed window to the side. Concealed cistern wc, hand wash basin set into vanity, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with double glazed window to the side. Access to the loft, doors to:
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' 11" max ( 3.58m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.10m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' x 9' 2" max ( 2.13m x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator,
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath with shower & screen, radiator / towel rail.
Outside The Property
The front garden is laid to open plan lawn on a corner plot & the rear garden is laid to lawn with a gated rear driveway which leads to the garage which has an up & over door, power connected and internal door to the hallway. There is a further area of garden / storage to the side of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.