A well-presented three-bedroom detached bungalow which offers significant potential to extend (subject to planning permission) and is ideally situated on the edge of Ringwood within the popular location of Ashley. This desirable property offers plenty of off-road parking, a double garage and is set within generous sized gardens with glimpses of the Avon Valley beyond. Energy Performance Rating: E The situation
The hamlet of Ashley is situated on approach to Avon Castle, an area set in the Avon Valley bordering Ringwood. The historic market town of Ringwood is conveniently located just over a mile away and offers an excellent array of high street and independent shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as superb leisure facilities and renowned local schools. The beautiful Ringwood Forest, which incorporates Moors Valley Country Park and golf course, is approximately 1.5 miles distant and the stunning New Forest is just a short drive away, both providing acres of heath and woodland for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, cycling and horse riding. For the commuter the nearby A31 provides links to Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles south via the A338) and Southampton (approx. 18 miles via the M27). The M27 and M3 will take you directly to London, approximately 2 hours distant. The property
- Bright entrance porch with glass panelled door
- Spacious l-shaped entrance hall with a storage cupboard and a hatch giving access to the loft
- Double-aspect living room featuring a remote-controlled flame-effect fire and a large picture window to the front aspect
- Dining room which is open-plan to the kitchen and benefits from a delightful aspect over the rear gardens
- Rear conservatory with a pitched roof and an attractive outlook over the rear gardens
- Kitchen fitted with a range of units with granite effect work surfaces over, an inset one and a half bowl sink unit and four-ring gas hob
- Integrated appliances including an electric oven, dishwasher and under-counter fridge
- Adjoining rear lobby with a door giving access to the rear garden
- Three bedrooms, the master with a good range of built-in bedroom furniture
- Family bathroom with a tiled floor, also comprising a bath, shower cubicle, WC, vanity sink unit and heated towel rail
- Separate tiled shower room comprising a shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin and WC
grounds & gardens
A wooden five bar gate gives access to the spacious driveway, which provides ample off-road parking for several vehicles and has an adjacent detached double garage with a remote-controlled electric door. The front garden is laid to lawn and is enclosed by mature shrubs. A side gate leads to the rear garden which is generous in size and is mainly laid to lawn. The garden is bordered by a selection of well-stocked flower and shrub beds and benefits from a pleasant patio area. The property benefits from a lovely rural backdrop as it backs onto the old railway line, with open countryside and the Avon Valley beyond. Services
Energy Performance Rating: E Current: 49 Potential: 77
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.