***guide price £425,000 - £450,000***A Truly stunning hall entrance terraced house located in the heart of the Golden Triangle boasting a high specification fitted kitchen with built-in Smeg appliances, a host of original features, three double bedrooms, and an enclosed rear garden!
Whitehall Road is located within the heart of the Golden Triangle of Norwich within a close walk of both the Recreation Road and The Avenues schools. This Victorian mid-terraced house offers a host of original features including fireplaces, stripped wooden floors and doors, ceiling roses, picture rails, coving and Sash windows. To the rear of the property is a high specification modern fitted kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances, mirrored splashbacks and French doors leading to the enclosed rear garden. The first floor benefits from a recently fitted luxury bathroom with a roll top bath and separate shower cubicle whilst the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room. The property offers an excellent mixture of original Victorian charm and character with modern contemporary décor. We highly recommended a full internal viewing to fully appreciate the quality of workmanship this fantastic family home offers.
Single glazed door to front aspect, stripped wooden flooring, column radiator, under stairs cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge 12' 4" max into bay x 14' 4" max ( 3.76m max into bay x 4.37m max )
Single glazed Sash windows to front aspect, original open fireplace, radiator, television point, ceiling rose, picture rails and coving.
Dining Room 11' 9" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.58m max x 3.23m max )
Single glazed French doors to rear aspect, open fireplace, column radiator, ceiling rose, coving and picture rails.
Kitchen 19' 5" max x 10' 1" max ( 5.92m max x 3.07m max )
Single glazed Sash windows to side aspect, double glazed door to side aspect and French doors to rear aspect leading through to the enclosed rear garden. A modern contemporary fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, sink/drainer unit, solid work surfaces, integrated Smeg steam and fan ovens, Smeg induction hob and gas ring, Smeg extractor fan, mirrored splashbacks, integrated Smeg fridge and freezer, Smeg dishwasher, Smeg wine cooler and warming drawer, column radiator, door to cloakroom.
Wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from entrance hall to first floor, storage cupboard, column radiator, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' max x 16' 2" max ( 3.35m max x 4.93m max )
Single glazed Sash window to front aspect, fireplace, picture rails, television point, radiator, step into en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle with Perspex splashbacks, wash hand basin, vanity unit, wc, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.58m max x 3.20m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, fireplace, picture rails, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 10' 2" ( 2.59m x 3.10m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, fireplace surround, radiator.
Single glazed window to side aspect, roll top bath, shower cubicle with glazed screen and Perspex splashbacks, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, extractor fan, column radiator.
To the front of the property there is a traditional garden with a pathway leading to the front door whilst to the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden with a timber storage shed, pamment tiled pathway leading to an area laid to lawn and decking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.