Evolve estate agents offer for sale this substantial 5 bedroom detached family home situated in a central position, within easy access of all the main shopping facilities. Boasting off road parking that can accommodate two cars, detached garage, downstairs cloakroom and a master ensuite, this property must be seen to appreciate the spacious interior.
Entering the property the oak wood flooring flows from the hallway and into the lounge with carpeted stairs rising to the first floor with wooden banisters and coving.
The lounge has a set of double doors to the side, exiting out to the garden, window to the front, coving, built in shelving and an electric fire with wood surround.
The light and bright kitchen/diner has dual aspect windows to the front and side, tiled flooring, matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink, Quartz worktop, LED downlighters, space for a fridge/freezer and a whole host of built in appliances. The built in appliances include an induction hob, high level oven, microwave, cooker hood and dishwasher.
The handy utility area has a door to the rear which gives easy access to the parking area, roll top work surfaces, an under stairs storage area, door to the downstairs cloakroom and space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
The downstairs cloakroom has a WC, window to the rear, pedestal wash hand basin and is tiled to splash prone areas.
To the first floor landing are dual aspect windows to the front and rear, wooden banisters and carpeted stairs rising to second floor.
The family bathroom is part tiled with a pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, WC, bath with mixer taps, panelled shower cubicle and a window to the side.
Bedroom two/reception room two is carpeted, has coving, wall lights and dual aspect windows to the front and side.
Bedroom three is carpeted, has a window to the front and a built in double wardrobe.
The second floor landing has a window to the rear, wooden banisters, loft access and is carpeted.
The master bedroom is carpeted, has dual aspect windows to the front and side and has a door to the ensuite.
The master ensuite comprises of a pedestal wash hand basin, WC, panelled shower cubicle, window to the front, extractor fan, downlighters and is part tiled.
Bedroom four is carpeted, with a window to the front and a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom five is carpeted, with a window to the side and is currently being used as a study.
To the rear of the property is a two car driveway leading to the detached garage and has an outside light.
The garage has an up and over manual door, eaves storage space, pedestrian door to the side exiting to the rear garden and is fitted with light and power.
The garden is fully enclosed, private and houses a patio area with mature shrubs and plants.
Agents notes - There is a maintenance fee for the site at a cost of approx. £11 per month.
Please Read - covid-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
Agents note:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
Disclaimer:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.