***family home***three bedrooms***kitchen/diner***off road parking***
Situated in a popular street at the top of Llanrumney is this three bedroom, mid-terraced home. Ideal for a first time buyer or family with plenty of storage space and large rooms! Call now to view!
The property comprises of hallway, door to utility area, lounge and kitchen. Open plan kitchen with room for a dining table, upvc door onto rear garden. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms, wc and bathroom. Outside is off road parking to the front and to the rear an enclosed garden with lawn area. Call now to view!
Enter via upvc door, laminate flooring, doors to lounge, kitchen and utility area, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 17' 10" x 10' 8" ( 5.44m x 3.25m )
Carpet flooring, upvc windows to front and rear, two radiators.
Kitchen 15' x 10' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.07m )
A range of matching wall and base units with wooden surface, integrated double sink, hob and cooker, space for appliances. Radiator, pantry and storage cupboard, upvc door and window to rear.
Laminate flooring, upvc door to side aspect, space for washer/dryer, radiator
Carpet flooring to stairs, radiator, loft access, doors to all bedrooms, separate wc and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
Upvc window to front, carpet flooring, radiator, storage cupboard housing gas combi boiler.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
Carpet flooring, radiator, upvc window to front, built in storage space.
Tiled walls, laminate flooring, upvc window to rear, fitted bath with shower over, wash hand vanity unit, radiator.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, upvc window to rear. Laminate flooring, tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 8' 1" ( 3.17m max x 2.46m )
Radiator, carpet flooring, upvc window to rear.
Front.. Steps down to front door, driveway for one car.
Rear.. Enclosed garden with pathway and lawn area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.