Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • 70% shared ownership
  • Price stated if for 70% share
  • No rent to pay on the remaining 30%
  • 2 double bedrooms
  • Garden room
  • Kitchen/breakfast room
  • Great decorative order throughout
  • Allocated parking
  • Garden
  • Modern kitchen & bathroom

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 10 page views

Since listed: 285 page views

Description

**70%shared ownership**no rent to pay on reamining 30%**2 double bedrooms**allocated parking**garden room**kitchen/breakfast**

This well presented 70% shared ownership home benefits from no rent to pay on the remaining 30%, a sociable kitchen/diner & the addition of a well appointed garden room to the rear.

As you approach the property you will find a well maintained fore garden and allocated parking for 2 cars at the rear of the property.

The spacious ground floor comprises; Entrance porch, family lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, garden room.

The first comprises; 2 double bedrooms & a family bathroom.

The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing & a rear garden.

Area:

The market town of Pershore provides high street shopping facilities and supermarket. The river Avon runs to the east of the town lending itself for leisure walks. There is a medical centre, hospital and town library and theatre together with excellent educational facilities within the area.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 55 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Pershore 1.7 miles
  • Worcestershire Parkway 4.9 miles
  • Abbey Park First and Nursery School 0.4 miles
  • Abbey Park Middle School 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Pershore 1.7 miles
  • Worcestershire Parkway 4.9 miles
  • Abbey Park First and Nursery School 0.4 miles
  • Abbey Park Middle School 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in WR10:

  • £444,271
  • Price increase

  • £6,219
  • (1.420%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £380,041
  • Properties sold

    99

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom house in WR10 is currently:

£815 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in WR10
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
2nd Mar 2020 £130,000 First listed
1st Apr 2015 £121,000 Last sold

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Leaders - Evesham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Leaders - Evesham for full details and further information.