Modern 3 double bedroom link detached home in well serviced village location. Double glazed, gas fired central heating, enclosed rear garden, en suite to master bedroom, immaculately presented and… no onward chain!
William H Brown are delighted to present this modern and contemporary Hopkins Home in the well serviced village of Necton. This link detached home has accommodation comprising of entrance hallway, sitting room, modern kitchen/dining room with doors opening in to garden, cloakroom, three first floor double bedrooms, family bathroom and en suite shower room to master bedroom. The property is presented in neat order throughout. Externally the property has a private driveway with an undercover parking area, brick built garage with power and lighting and an enclosed private garden. The property would suit a variety of buyers including families and couples alike due to the spacious living accommodation and proximity to village amenities. Also offered with no onward chain - viewing is essential!
Timber entrance door opening to
Tiled floor, radiator, doors to lounge, kitchen, cloakroom and stairs to first floor accommodation
Timber obscured glass window to side, low level W.C, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, radiator, tiled floor and extractor fan
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.78m x 3.30m )
Timber double glazed window to front aspect, 2 x radiators, television point, laminate wood effect flooring and door leading to
Kitchen 17' 7" x 8' 10" ( 5.36m x 2.69m )
Timber double glazed window to rear aspect, timber double glazed door opening to rear patio area, tiled flooring, radiator, fitted kitchen with units wall and base levels with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, tiled splashback's, integrated Hotpoint double oven/grill, Hotpoint gas hob, extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher
Doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
timber double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, carpet flooring, double built-in wardrobe and door to en suite
Timber obscured glass double glazed window to front, low level W.C, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, fully tiled shower cubicle with wall mounted thermostatic mixer shower and glass sliding door, radiator, tiled flooring and extractor fan
Bedroom Two 18' 1" x 9' 8" ( 5.51m x 2.95m )
Timber double glazed dorma style window to front, Velux roof light window to rear, 2 x radiators, telephone point and carpet flooring **Subject to sloping ceiling
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Timber double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet flooring and loft access
Timber obscured double glazed window to rear, low level W.C, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, part tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a patio area with remainder laid to lawn, low maintenance, outside tap and courtesy lighting
As you enter Necton from the A47, continue down Tuns Road, follow down and turn left onto Mill Street, as you drive down you will find Woodward Avenue on the left, turn in and you will find the property on the left side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.