**two receptions****cul-de-sac** Located on one of the most popular roads in Chipping Sodbury, this family home offers accommodation over three floors including a generous kitchen, dining room and lounge, three bedrooms and off street parking and is close to Chipping Sodbury High Street.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor landing.
Low level w.c, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 7' 6" ( 4.32m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors leading to rear garden. Fitted kitchen, wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer, and tiled splashbacks. Electric oven, gas hob, and cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and slimline dishwasher, gas central heating condensing boiler. Door to dining room and radiator.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m )
Door to kitchen, coved ceiling, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, stairs to second floor landing.
Lounge 16' 2" x 14' 2" ( 4.93m x 4.32m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, electric feature fireplace, wooden mantle and marble hearth and surround. Inset spotlights, coved ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring, door to stairwell, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.36m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs to first floor, doors to bedroom one, bedroom two and family bathroom, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 9" max ( 3.56m x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to front, triple fitted wardrobes, wood effect laminate flooring, airing cupboard with hot water tank, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, double fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower head over, wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and radiator.
A single garage part converted into the dining room, roller shutter door giving access to storage area, doors to entrance hall and kitchen.
Driveway parking for two cars.
Graveled footpath to front door, hedge row and fence.
Southerly facing garden, enclosed by boundary fence, laid to lawn with shrub boarders, graveled area, hard stand for shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.