Spacious Late Victorian, four bedroom semi-detached house in a most desirable conservation area, amongst houses of historical interest, adjacent to Forty Hall Country Park, within easy access of Enfield Town, rail stations and good schools. Chain free.
A substantial late Victorian, four bedroom semi-detached house of charm and character in a most desirable conservation area, amongst houses of historical interest, adjacent to Forty Hall Country Park, within easy access of Enfield Town multiple shopping centre, rail stations and good schools.
The spacious accommodation features:-
Spacious Entrance Hall
Fitted carpet, radiator, range of built-in storage cupboards/coat cupboard.
Cloakroom / WC
Low flush WC, bracket wash hand basin, fitted carpet, fully tiled walls.
Lounge 15' max x 12' 9" max ( 4.57m max x 3.89m max )
Fitted carpet, brick fireplace, two radiators.
Dining Room 15' max x 13' ( 4.57m max x 3.96m )
Wood block floor, radiator, understairs storage cupboard housing tumble dryer and freezer.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 4" x 9' ( 4.37m x 2.74m )
Comprehensively fitted comprising base units with worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit, inset gas hob with extractor fan, built-in double oven, matching wall cabinets, plumbing for washing machine, vinyl floor.
Conservatory / Garden Room 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Double glazed French windows onto garden.
Spacious split level landing, fitted carpet, radiator.
Low flush suite, bracket wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.69m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, delightful views.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.87m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, wash hand basin with cupboards under, double glazed window.
Dressing Room 6' 9" x 6' ( 2.06m x 1.83m )
Built-in wardrobe cupboard, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 7' 10" max ( 3.25m x 2.39m max )
Fitted carpet, radiator, double built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 7' ( 3.25m x 2.13m )
Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
A spacious room comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle bidet, low flush WC, fitted carpet, radiator, double airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Detached brick built garage to side/rear, approached via own front driveway with off-street parking. The garage is wired for electric power and lighting, folding doors, pedestrian door into garden.
Approximately 100' of rear garden mainly laid to lawn, large stone patio, flower and shrub borders, walled to rear and backing onto greenbelt allotments.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.