Virtual viewing available.
This really is the perfect family home. Great schools on your door step along with excellent local amenities and plenty of parking. With a kitchen and dining room to enjoy socialising with your friends and family, with pleasant views of the rear garden. Perfect for first time buyers and investors.
The immediate area is extremely well served with a range of amenities including, primary school, secondary school, sports complex, church, public house, coffee shop, post office, doctors surgery, community centre and Tesco Express store. The town centre can be easily reached by car, foot or numerous cycle-ways. The A14 is also easy to access and provides a fast route to Ipswich, Cambridge and London via the M11.
The property is entered through a part glazed front door into:
Stairs to first floor, door to lounge, coved ceiling, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.89m )
Window to front aspect, under stairs cupboard, archway to dining room, coved ceiling, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.59m )
French doors to rear garden, door to cloakroom, archway to kitchen, coved ceiling, radiator with decorative cover and carpeted flooring.
Low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, coved ceiling, extractor fan, part tiled walls, towel rail, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.34m x 2.21m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted with a range of wall and base units, wood work surface with inset Butler sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, eye level double cooker, gas hob with extractor hood above, space for fridge freezer, coved ceiling, part tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
Window to side aspect, built in cupboard, doors to bedroom one, two, three and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.92m )
Window to front aspect, door to en-suite, coved ceiling, TV point, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, double shower cubical with over head fitting, spot lights, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.46m )
Window to rear aspect, access to loft, coved ceiling, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.31m x 1.85m )
Window to front aspect, coved ceiling, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Frosted window to rear aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower attachment above and screen, spot lights, part tiled walls, towel rail, radiator and ceramic tiled flooring.
Block paved driveway allowing off-road parking for 2 vehicles, leading up to garage.
Fence enclosed, patio area, mainly laid to lawn, rear decking area, mature plants and bushes.
Up and over door with power and lighting connected.
This property is being sold by Sequence UK ltd on behalf of a member of staff.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.