4 bed end terrace house for sale Maesycoed Road, Pontypridd CF37
- Ysgol G.G. Evan James0.2 miles
- Maes-Y-Coed Primary School0.3 miles
- Pontypridd0.4 miles
- Trefforest1.3 miles
Features and description
- No Chain
- Off Road Parking
- Plenty of potential
- Ideal family home
- Great Location
No Chain! Off Road Parking! Garage! Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this unique extended four bedroom end-terrace property situated in Pontypridd. Book an appointment 24 hours a day on
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this unique extended four bedroom end-terrace property situated in Pontypridd. This Spacious stone built property has been extended and offers multifunctional living space for all the family. Within walking distance from the property you have access to local amenities such as the local primary school, shops and bus routes plus and train station. Further benefits include good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuters.
This large property offers plenty of potential and has the makings of a great family home. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, Spacious lounge/Dinning room and Kitchen with adjoining sun room. To the first floor and three double bedrooms and a fourth bedroom which would make an ideal study/nursery, further benefits from a family bathroom and a further shower room.
To the front of the property is a good size forecourt with mature trees and side driveway with access into the integral garage.
This property really is a must see.
Entered through a wooden front door and giving access into lounge.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 7" ( 4.22m x 4.14m )
UPVC patio doors to the front of the room. Opens up into dining room and access into kitchen area. Stairs leading to first floor.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 8' ( 4.17m x 2.44m )
UPVC window to front.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with worktops over, sink and drainer integrated oven and hob with hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Opens into sun room and door leading to inner hallway.
Sun Rooms 9' x 6' 5" ( 2.74m x 1.96m )
Door to side and sky light.
Access into all bedrooms and bathrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
Window to front.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.49m )
window to front. Built in storage.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 8' 5" ( 4.11m x 2.57m )
Window to front. Access into kitchen area which could be made into an ensuite bathroom.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 4' 1" ( 3.00m x 1.24m )
Window to side.
A three piece suite comprising paneled bath, low level wc and wash hand basin. Window to side.
Fitted with shower cubicle, WC and sink.
Welsh Primary School - ygg Evan James
English Primary School - Maesycoed Primary
Welsh Secondary School - yg Garth Olwg
English Secondary School - Pontypridd High
Council Band - C
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.