** three good sized bedrooms ** two reception rooms ** modern breakfast kitchen ** large family garden ** popular location for schools ** amenities galore ** beautifully presented ** utility room ** downstairs WC ** family bathroom **
New to the Market .... This property is stunning and spacious, it has been Lovingly made into a Family Home by the Current Owners.
This Semi Detached Offers plenty of Living Space and Offers three Good Sized Bedrooms and a Bathroom to the First Floor. To the ground Floor there is an Entrance Porch, Hallway with Under Stairs Storage and Doors to Front Lounge, Modern Breakfast Kitchen, Rear Dining Room / Second Reception, Utility Area and Ground floor WC which leads out to a Good Sized Rear Garden. Must Be Seen to be Appreciated - An Ideal First Time Buy
UPVC door to front.
Door to front, stairs leading to first floor accommodation, central heating radiator and laminate floor.
Double glazed window to front with privacy glass, wash hand basin, WC and tiled floor.
Lounge 13' x 12' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front, gas fire with decorative fire surround, wall lights, central heating radiator and laminate floor.
Dining Room 10' x 9' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and laminate floor.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over, double glazed window to rear, sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, breakfast bar, central heating radiator, part tiled, tiled floor and door leading to dining room and utility.
Utility Room 11' 11" max x 5' 10" max ( 3.63m max x 1.78m max )
Double glazed window to front and wooden door to rear, counter cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and part tiled.
Double glazed window to side, cupboard housing boiler, balconette staircase and carpet.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max into recess x 10' 2" max ( 3.99m max into recess x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to front and carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and carpet.
Double glazed windows to rear and side with privacy glass, bath with electric shower, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, part tiled, extractor fan and tiled floor.
Block paved frontage with borders, privet and shrubs.
Large rear garden with patio, lawn and shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.