>> detached family home << This four bedroom home in the popular area of Cwm Faenor is a perfect family home.
Great access links and a stone throw from the popular retail park. Open house 21/3/20. Strictly by appointment only.
Call to book a viewing on description
Set within a Cul-De-Sac of the established residential development of Pen Y Dyffryn, Peter Alan are pleased to present for sale this well maintained and well presented detached property where viewing is recommended to appreciate the property and setting, which has superb views of the Brecon Beacons. Good size family living accommodation includes; Lounge with bay style window; Dining Room with French doors opening out to rear garden; Kitchen/Breakfast room; Utility with fitted Kitchen units; ground floor Cloaks; first floor Bathroom, four Bedrooms with the Master benefiting a Shower En-suite. Integral garage allows for storage or off road parking and there is also a driveway to front. Enclosed garden to rear. Open house 21/3/20. Strictly by appointment only.
Enter via UPVC door, radiator, storage under stairs, Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, doors leading into;
Living Room 15' 11" x 11' 5" ( 4.85m x 3.48m )
UPVC bay windows to the front, radiator, fitted carpet throughout, skirting boards, feature fireplace.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 11' 4" max ( 3.23m x 3.45m max )
Upvc french doors, fitted carpet throughout, radiator, skirting boards.
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 10' 3" ( 3.61m max x 3.12m )
Upvc window to rear, modern fitted kitchen with mathcing wall and base units, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel electric oven with cooker hood over, stainless steel inset sink, integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor and radiator.
Door to rear leading to garden. Space for washing machine, stainless steel inset sink, Combi boiler,
Tiled floor radiator door into wc.
UPVC window to side, radiator, tiled floor, low-level WC, wash hand pedestal basin.
Fitted carpet throughout, radiator, storage cupboard, doors in to;
Bedroom One 14' 7" into Bay x 11' ( 4.45m into Bay x 3.35m )
Fitted carpet throughout, UPVC bay window to front, radiator, skirting boards, ensuite
Wash hand pedestal basin, walk-in shower cubicle, low-level WC, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome towel rail, UPVC window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 11' 2" ( 3.61m max x 3.40m )
UPVC window to rear, fitted carpet throughout, radiator and skirting boards.
Bedroom Three 13' x 9' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.00m )
Fitted carpet throughout, radiator, UPVC window to front, skirting boards.
Bedroom Four 11' 8" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.56m max x 2.95m max )
UPVC window to rear, skirting boards, Radiator. Fitted carpet throughout.
UPVC windows to rear, low-level WC, wash hand pedestal basin, bath with shower over, tiled floors, partly tiled walls and chrome towel rail.
Rear patio area with steps leading up to lawned area, flower beds with mature shrubs and very well presented.
To the front there is a garage, driveway for multiple vehicles and lawned area.
Side access to rear garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.