1 double bedroom first floor flat - close to local amenities - This one double bedroom first floor flat is a great opportunity for investors, Currently tenanted and achieving a rental income of £500 per calendar month -
Currently tenanted and achieving a rental income of £500 per calendar month - 1 double bedroom first floor flat - close to local amenities - This one double bedroom first floor flat is a great opportunity for investors, first time buyers or if you're looking to down size. Briefly comprising of communal entrance and hallway, stairs and entrance to flat, large living / kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom, entrance to communal gardens. Modernised throughout. Call to arrange your viewing today.
Enter through a secure door in to communal entrance hallway. Carpeted, stairs to first floor flat and entrance, private entrance to ground floor flat.
Door and stairs from communal hallway.
Electric heater, carpeted, loft access.
Living Room/kitchen 15' 7" into alcove x 10' 7" max ( 4.75m into alcove x 3.23m max )
Living room area; carpeted, electric heater, power points, window to front aspect. Kitchen area; wall and base units, complimentary work tops, electric hob and oven with cooker hood, sink and mixer tap with drainer, window to front aspect, power points. Coving.
Bedroom 10' 11" max x 9' 5" into alcove ( 3.33m max x 2.87m into alcove )
Carpeted, chimney breast, electric heater, power points, coving, door and stairs down to communal rear garden.
W.C., hand basin, bath, mixer tap[ with shower attachment, vinyl flooring, storage cupboard, another storage cupboard housing water tank, window to side aspect.
To the front, on street parking. To the rear, a door in flat and stairs outside onto communal gardens. Patio area, laid to lawn, enclosed with brick wall and fencing.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.