This modern mid terrace property is situated in the lovely village of Kings Cliffe, with local schools shop and amenities close to Oundle and Stamford. The property comprises of lounge, cloakroom, kitchen diner, 2 bedrooms and bathroom, outside enclosed rear garden and 2 off road parking spaces.
Entrance accessed via double glazed wooden door into;
4.92m x 4.31m max (16' 02" x 14' 02" max) Laminate flooring, window to front aspect, thermostat controls, exposed downlights, panelled radiators, fuse box.
3.20m x 4.39m (10' 06" x 14' 05") Laminate flooring, range of high and low level base units, twin bowl stainless steel sink. Roll top work tops, 4 ring gas hob with oven, extractor fan. Exposed downlights. Plumbing for washing machine. Door to;
White w/c, sink and panelled radiator, laminate flooring, exposed downlight, extractor fan.
Stairs from lounge leading to;
Access to loft, Doors to:
Airing cupboard with shelving
3.22m max x 4.39m max (10' 07" max x 14' 05" max)Windows to front aspect, panelled radiator, laminate flooring, exposed downlight, door to cupboard.
Laminate flooring tiles, pedestal sink, shaving point, exposed downlight, extractor fan, WC, panelled radiator. Bath with shower over, glazed screen, tiled to ceiling height.
4.47m x 2.84m (14' 08" x 9' 04") Laminate flooring, window to rear elevation, panelled radiator.
Garden accessed via UPVC door from kitchen, immediate patio area, terraced over 3 levels, Stone Steps, enclosed by wooden fencing.
Two allocated parking spaces accessed from Oak Lane.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.