A spacious mid terrace family house, conveniently situated close to local shops and schooling, with gas central heating.
- no onward chain -
* Entrance Hall * 'l'-shape Lounge/Diner
* Kitchen * 3 Bedrooms * Bathroom
* Separate WC * Enclosed Rear Garden
* Gas Central Heating
marham village which is approximately 12 miles south east of King's Lynn, 8 miles west of Swaffham and has a school, 2 Takeaways, doctors surgery, bowls & social club, function hall, church & playing field. Other facilities available in Upper Marham include 2 Spar mini-markets, garage & post office.
Front door with half double glazed panel and canopy over leading into:
Radiator, power point, stairs to first floor, double glazed aluminium frame window to front, doors into Kitchen and into:
'L' shape lounge/diner
18'7" (5.66m) max x 16'3" (4.95m) max
Textured ceiling, double glazed aluminium frame window together with secondary double glazing to front and rear, 2 radiators.
11'1" (3.38m) x 7'5" (2.26m)
Range of matching base and wall units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, worktops with tiled splashbacks over and power points. Space and plumbing provision for washing machine, space for slot-in gas cooker. Textured ceiling, built-in storage cupboard containing consumer unit, part glazed door to rear garden, part glazed door leading to the front and to a recessed storm porch.
First floor and landing
Textured ceiling, access to loft space. Cupboard containing gas fired boiler.
12'6" (3.81m) x 10'11" (3.33m)
Textured ceiling, double glazed aluminium frame window together with secondary double glazing to front, radiator and power points.
10'9" (3.28m) x 9'10" (3.00m)
Textured ceiling, double glazed aluminium frame window together with secondary double glazing to front, radiator, power points and built-in cupboard with hanging rail and shelf over.
Bedroom 3 ('l'-shape)
11' (3.35m) max x 7'6" (2.29m) max
Textured ceiling, double glazed aluminium frame window together with secondary double glazing to rear, radiator and power points.
White suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin. Extensively tiled, textured ceiling and double glazed aluminium frame window to rear.
White low level WC, textured ceiling and double glazed aluminium frame window to rear.
Front Laid to grass with concrete pathway leading up to front door. There is a recessed storm porch with door into kitchen and brick storage shed.
Rear Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and concrete path.
Services: Mains water and drainage (managed and maintained by MoD), electricity and gas connected.
Note: All water and sewerage is provided by the MoD. There is Service Charge, payable annually, that covers the management of the estate and all sewerage and water supply charges. In April 2019 this charge was £1,008.68 for the year.
Council tax: Band A
EPC rating: C
directions: From Swaffham take the A47 west towards King's Lynn. At the end of the bypass take the first exit at the roundabout on to the A1122 towards Downham Market. Take the next right, just before the airfield perimeter, into Chalk Lane. Turn first left off Chalk Lane into Marham Road and follow towards Marham village. Just past the Marham village sign turn next left towards RAF Marham into Burnthouse Drove. As you enter RAF Marham turn first right into Windmill Road and then almost immediately right into Burnthouse Crescent. Follow the road down, around to your left and then take the next left hand turning. The property is just along on your right hand side indicated with our for sale board.
Important please note:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.