This modern mid terrace property is situated in the historic market town of Oundle. The property comprises of lounge, cloakroom, kitchen diner, 2 bedrooms and bathroom, outside enclosed rear garden and 2 off road parking spaces.
Entered via UPVC double glazed door
5.13m max x 4.95m (16' 10" max x 16' 3") Panelled radiators, fuse box, window to front aspect, exposed downlight.
3.30m x 5.08m (10' 10" x 16' 08") Panelled radiator, exposed downlight, range of low and hi level base units. 4 ring gas stainless steel hob, integral oven, extractor fan, stainless steel 2 bowl sink with stainless steel mixer tap. White tiled splash back, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine
Boiler glow worm ultracom hxi.
Comprising sink, w/c, exposed downlight, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
Landing, access to loft, exposed downlight
Homeflow water cylinder
3.04m x 3.53m (10' x 11' 7") Window to rear aspect, exposed downlight, panelled radiator.
4.57m x 2.94m max (15' x 9' 8" max) Window to front aspect, panelled radiator, exposed downlights.
3.37m max x 1.52m min (11' 1" max x 5' min 'L' shaped room) Window to front aspect, exposed downlight, door to cupboard, panelled radiator.
Window to rear aspect, panelled radiator, white w/c, pedestal sink, shower over bath, glazed shower screen. Bath and Shower tiled to ceiling height, exposed downlight, extractor fan.
Range of shrubs and flower beds, stone-paved step and path to front door.
Immediate stone-paved patio area, accessed via door from kitchen and from stone-paved pathway from side aspect entered via timber gate. Fully enclosed by timber fencing, landscaped over 2 levels with gravel areas, flower beds and timber shed. Timber gate provides access to single allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.