Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from two reception rooms, low maintenance rear yard and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and transport links.
Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from two reception rooms, low maintenance rear yard and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Hall, Bathroom and Three Bedrooms. Early and internal viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance.
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £220.00 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
With side entrance door, laminate flooring, stairs rising to the first floor and access to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 11' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.28m )
Having a window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, TV point, wall mounted panel radiator, understairs cupboard and door into:-
Kitchen 11' 2" x 6' 4" ( 3.40m x 1.93m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and an integrated electric oven with four burner hob and cooker hood; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and a window to the side aspect.
Having tiled flooring, cupboard housing the boiler, door to the side aspect leading out to the exterior and further door into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and shower; complete with part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, extractor fan and a wall mounted panel radiator.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to all bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Having a window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.26m )
Having a window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 6' 6" ( 3.84m x 1.98m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance enclosed yard with outbuilding.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.