1 bed flat for saleThornaby Place, Thornaby, Durham TS17
Points of interest
- Thornaby0.2 miles
- St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Catholic Academy0.4 miles
- Harewood Primary School0.4 miles
- Stockton1.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Furnished One Bed Apartment.
In brief the property compromises of hallway with intercom access, open plan living space with modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and three piece white bathroom suite. The property is offered on a furnished basis with tenant in situ.
The current tenant is paying £400pcm on a periodic tenancy (monthly rolling).
Ground Rent: £300 per annum
Service Charge: £1000 per annum
Full Property Specification:
• Professionally designed, fully fitted kitchen units
• Laminated worktop with complimentary upstands
• Stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome monobloc tap
• Stainless steel electric hob and single electric oven
• Stainless steel chimney extractor hood with stainless steel back plate
• Recessed low voltage down lighting
• Vinyl floor tiles
• Plumbing and electrics for a washing machine
• Contemporary white bathroom suites
• Thermostatically controlled shower with shower screen to bath.
• Heated towel rail
• Recessed low voltage down lighting
• Full height wall tiling to bath area, splash back tiling to basin and w/c
• Vinyl floor tiling
• Flush, oak veneered doors with chrome door furniture
• White plastic electrical sockets and switches throughout
• TV and telephone points to lounge and bedroom
• Wall finishes in white
• Ceiling finishes in smooth white
• Moulded skirtings, architraves and window boards finished in satin
white or gloss
• Audio entry-phone system from entrance door to all apartments
• Mains operated smoke detectors
• Secure mortice locks to all apartment entrance doors and secure
locking system to all windows
Stockton on Tees is a market town in the North East of England with Georgian and
medieval buildings lining one of the countries widest high streets in the UK. There are
several parks within the Stockton area, including Preston Park which is home to
‘Butterfly World’ that houses many exotic butterfly and reptile species, the Tees Barrage
is an international white water centre with world class sports facilities and is only
minutes away from Stockton town centre.
Many amenities can be found in the area such as Teesside Park an affluent retail park
and entertainment complex, Splash a large leisure centre with swimming pool and
water slides and several art and theatre facilities. Stockton is only a short journey from
Middlesbrough town centre with great shops, bars and restaurants.
Approximate distances and journey times (by car) to these are as follows:
Darlington Railway Station 20 miles 34 mins
Newcastle city centre 38 miles 49 mins
Stockton Town Centre 2 miles 8 mins
Newcastle Airport 46 miles 60 mins
Less than a five minute walk away you will find Thornaby Railway Station or bus
stop. Both of these provide quick and frequent services to the surrounding areas.
Contact Cherish Property to arrange a viewing appointment.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Cherish Property. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Cherish Property for full details and further information.