3 bed end terrace house for sale Baglan Street, Treherbert, Treorchy CF42
- Ysgol G.G. Ynyswen0.1 miles
- Ynyswen0.2 miles
- Penyrenglyn Primary School0.3 miles
- Treherbert0.6 miles
Features and description
- Three bedrooms
- Lovely views to front
- Great Location
- Front and Rear Garden
A three bedroom end of terrace property located in Treherbert with Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn spacious outbuilding and rear lane acces. Close to Welsh & English primary Schools as well as Treorchy Comp. The property is close to transport links, shops, library & doctors surgery.
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this stone built three bedroom end-terrace property situated in Treherbert. The property is in close proximity to local train station.
The property has beautiful views to the front and is located on a quiet street. Internally the property comprises of entrance hallway, good size lounge and Kitchen.
To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms. Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn spacious outbuilding and rear lane access.
Give us a call today.
Double glazed door to front, two obscure double glazed windows to front, two obscure double glazed windows to side, door to:
Panelling on walls, door to:
Radiator, panelling on walls, door to:
Lounge 15' Max x 11' 4" ( 4.57m Max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace with feature tiled surround, double radiator,
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
Base Units with tiled splashbacks, space for fridge/freezer, extractor hood, Storage cupboard, textured ceiling, sliding door to:
Utility Area 9' 1" x 4' 4" ( 2.77m x 1.32m )
Base units, double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to side, radiator, sliding door, double glazed door to rear, door to:
Three piece coloured suite with deep panelled bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, obscure single glazed window to rear.
Storeroom 7' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.77m )
Single glazed window and door to side.
Skylight window. Access to all bedrooms.
Bedroom One 8' 3" x 15' 8" ( 2.51m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom Two 6' 7" Max x 9' 1" ( 2.01m Max x 2.77m )
Single glazed window to rear, Storage cupboard, radiator, access to loft area,
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.77m )
Single glazed window to side, boiler cupboard, housing wall mounted combination boiler, radiator.
Council Tax Band - A
Welsh Primary School - ygg Ynyswen
English Primary School - Penyrenglyn Community Primary
Welsh Secondary School - yg Cwm Rhondda
English Secondary School - Treorchy
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.