Morriss and Mennie Estate Agents are pleased to offer For Sale this three storey town house on the popular Broadgate shared equity scheme. The property is conveniently located to be within walking distance of Woolram Wygate's local amenities and is just a short drive to the centre of Spalding town.
Internally the entrance hall leads through to a good sized lounge and a kitchen/diner that spans across the rear of the property. Continuing to the first floor where there are two bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. The master bedroom complete with dressing area and a modern three piece en-suite commands the whole of the second floor.
Externally the property is offered with allocated off road parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Accommodation comprises of:-
Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master Bedroom, Four Piece Bathroom Suite, Cloakroom, Front & Rear Gardens, Allocated Off Road Parking.
UPVC double glazed door to:-
Radiator, power points, telephone point, stairs to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge: (5.18m x 3.18m (17'0" x 10'5"))
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, power points, storage cupboard, TV point, telephone point.
Kitchen/Diner: (4.19m x 3.02m (13'9" x 9'11"))
UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed French doors tot he rear garden, base and eye level units with work surface over, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven and grill, four burner gas hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and point for tumble dryer, space and point for dishwasher, tiled splash backs, power points.
Wash hand basin with taps over, WC. Radiator, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing:
Airing cupboard with radiator.
Bedroom Two: (4.19m x 3.00m (13'9" x 9'10"))
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear, built in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space, radiator, power points.
Shower cubicle with a built in mixer shower over, panelled bath with mixer tap over, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap over, WC. With push button flush, wall mounted heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three: (3.02m x 2.13m (9'11" x 7'0"))
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, power points.
Second Floor Landing:
Master Bedroom: (8.38m (max) x 4.19m (max) (27'6" (max) x 13'9" (ma)
UPVC double glazed window to the front, Velux window to the rear, radiator, power points, TV point.
Velux window, shower cubicle with a built in mixer shower over, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap over, WC. With push button flush
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing, it is laid to patio with inset lawn areas, outside lighting and outside tap.
The allocated off road parking can be located to the rear of the property.
From our office on Bridge Street, proceed along Double Street, turn right onto Albion Street, turn left onto West Elloe, Avenue, at the traffic lights turn right onto Pinchbeck Road. At the next set of traffic lights turn left onto Woolram Wygate, turn right onto The Hayfields and the property can be found on your left hand side.
This property is not available to purchase for investors looking for buy-to-let opportunities.
This property is being sold on a 75% Shared Equity basis. The rent payable on the remaining 25% share is approximately £25.00 per calendar month.
Prospective buyers will needs to have been qualified by the South Holland District Council. Application forms are available to be collected from the council offices or from our Spalding office.