Immaculately presented four bedroom three storey semi detached home situated in a quiet cul de sac within the desirable new development of Mulberry Grove, St Fagans. Call now to view!
Immaculately presented four bedroom three storey semi detached home situated in a quiet cul de sac within the desirable new development of Mulberry Grove, St Fagans.
The property is conveniently located within easy access to the amenities of Culverhouse Cross and the M4 and has been decorated to a high standard throughout with the option for all furniture to remain.
The property benefits from off road parking for two cars to the front, a ground floor WC, a recently landscaped private rear garden which is not overlooked and an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom.
The accommodation comprises of: Hallway, Wc, kitchen and living room with doors leading to the rear garden to the ground floor, tow double bedrooms, one single bedroom and family bathroom to the second floor and master bedroom and ensuite shower room to the second floor.
Decorative tiled flooring, doors leading to Wc, kitchen and living room, carpeted stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 9' 2" ( 4.22m x 2.79m )
Units to base and wall height, worktops inset with stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob with integrated oven below and stainless steel extractor hood over, stainless steel and tiled splash backs, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, space for upright fridge/freezer, wood effect flooring, uPVC double glazed window to front.
Living Room 16' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.93m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, wood effect flooring, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to three bedrooms and family bathroom, two cupboards, carpeted, stairs leading to the second floor.
UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, wardrobes to one wall, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom Four 6' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.01m x 1.98m )
UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, radiator, carpeted.
Three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over with glass screen, push button WC, wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, wood effect flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed windows to front
Bedroom One 22' 8" x 12' 4" ( 6.91m x 3.76m )
A spacious master bedroom with UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear, radiator, carpeted, door leading to the en suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, push button WC, wash hand basin, wood effect flooring, Velux window, radiator.
Private garden recently landscaped by the current owners with areas laod to patio and decorative stone, raised areas laid to lawn and decking, fencing to boundaries, side access to the front of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.