5 bed detached house for sale Ratcliffe Avenue, Kings Norton, Birmingham B30
- Lindsworth School (SEN)0.3 miles
- Broadmeadow Infant School0.4 miles
- Kings Norton1.4 miles
- Bournville1.5 miles
Features and description
- 5 Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower
- Living Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Shower Room
Ratcliffe Avenue is situated within the Monyhull Hall Estate, Kings Norton, Birmingham, which dates back to 13th Century and still retains some of its early ‘village character’ particularly around The Green. Today, The Green is a hive of activity with a wide variety of shops, businesses, a monthly Farmer’s market and the renowned ‘Mop Fair’ takes place in October every year. Kings Norton boasts a number of popular schools including St Joseph’s and Kings Norton Primary School and St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School as well as the much sought after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ School. It further benefits from having its own railway station located on Pershore Road, a regular bus service operating along Pershore Road and easy access to Junction 3 of the M42 which gives quicker access to both the M5 and M40.
How to get there: Enter into Sat Nav: B30 3NZ
general advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A well presented five bedroom town house set out over three floors.
* living room with double glazed window to front aspect and central heating radiator.
* downstairs W/C with double glazed window and central heating radiator.
* dining kitchen comprising A range of base cupboards and drawer units with work surface over, matching wall mounted cabinets, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiling to splash back, integrated electric oven with gas hob, space for further white goods and understairs store.
* two bedrooms to the first floor one with the added benefit of A dressing area and ensuite shower room, all with double glazing and gas central heating radiators and A further three bedrooms to the second floor.
* bathroom to the first floor comprising A close coupled W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and bath.
* shower room to the second floor comprising A close coupled W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with wall mounted shower.
* rear garden with paved patio area, garden laid to lawn with timber fencing to all sides.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
Tenure: The agent understands the property is Freehold.<br /><br />
17' 00" x 11' 01" (5.18m x 3.38m)
14' 02" x 8' 07" (4.32m x 2.62m)
Bathroom (1.88m x 1.7m (6' 2" x 5' 7"))
10' 02 max" x 8' 10" (3.10m x 2.69m)
23' 08 max" x 7' 11" (7.21m x 2.41m)
6' 01" x 5' 06" (1.85m x 1.68m)
5' 03" x 6' 02" (1.60m x 1.88m)
14' 01" x 7' 10" (4.29m x 2.39m)
14' 04" x 8' 08" (4.37m x 2.64m)
14' 04" x 8' 08" (4.37m x 2.64m)
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.