Viewings highly recommended for this spacious six bedroom family residence situated in this most popular location on Grove Road. The property comprises of Three Reception Rooms, Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Downstairs W.C, Six Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Off Road Parking and a Large Rear Garden. Ep Rating tba.
Grove Road is situated in the highly sought after area of Kings Heath, a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two parks in particular Kings Heath Park featuring a Victorian-styled tea room and Highbury Park (on the border with Moseley) both known for their unusual plants and trees.
Many of the homes in the area date back from Victorian times ranging from terraces to large Edwardian detached homes.
How to get there: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6SY
general advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A six bedroom family residence set out over three floors offering good size accommodation throughout.
* spacious entrance hallway with understairs store cupboard.
* front reception room with glazed window, central heating radiator and feature fireplace with surround.
* rear reception room with double glazed window, door giving rear access, central heating radiator and feature fireplace with brick built surround.
* third reception room currently being used as A children’s toy room with double glazed window and central heating radiator. Store cupboard housing central heating boiler.
* dining kitchen is fitted with A range of base cupboards and drawer units with work surface over, matching wall mounted cabinets, ceramic sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and two fridges, space for range master gas cooker with extractor hood over. Patio doors opening out onto rear garden.
* utility room with A range of base cupboards with work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit and space for white goods.
* downstairs W.C with double glazed window and central heating radiator.
* four bedrooms to the first floor, all with double glazed windows and central heating radiators.
* family bathroom with A four piece suite comprising of A close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and bath with mixer tap.
* A further two bedroom to the second floor one with A double glazed window and central heating radiator and A master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, velux skylight, double glazed windows, A shower cubicle with A wall mounted shower and vanity wash sink basin.
* glorious rear garden laid to lawn with paved pathway leading to rear, A range of mature plants and shrubs with timber A timber shed.
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Reception Room Three.
Porch (1.98m x 1.24m (6' 6" x 4' 1"))
Front Reception Room (4.7m x 3.7m (15' 5" x 12' 2"))
Rear Reception Room (5.13m x 3.73m (16' 10" x 12' 3"))
Dining Kitchen (4.93m x 5.74m (16' 2" x 18' 10"))
Utility Room (4.2m x 2.95m (13' 9" x 9' 8"))
Downstairs W.C (1.9m x 0.74m (6' 3" x 2' 5"))
Reception Room Three (5.5m x 2.57m (18' 1" x 8' 5"))
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.